New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by rdasilva
    okay lang coz i have an officemate who lives in Las Pinas. he'll pick it up for me para di na ako maghintay sa mailing. i should get it by tomorrow.

thanks batman.

sana dinala mo na lang yung mini mo sa euro decals kasi sila mismo ang magkakabit atleast sigurado ka na hindi bubula yung sticker.
    malapit lang samin yung shop nila (katabing subd.) pero d ko alam ang exact address alam ko lang puntahan.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by rey_rya
    May I know the address of Euro Decals[Laspinas?]Im planning to buy bonnet stripes too. How much does it cost? How about the side stripes? Thanks.
    rey_rya, d address is:

29 Bellet St., Greenview Park Las Pinas.

The bonnet stripes are P600/pair. He can also attach side stripes but it's best done on the car itself so as kamoteman suggested, best bring your car over to his house.

Happy driving, guys!

3. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    do you regularly buy from ebay? okay ba? how much does it cost to ship it here from the uk? how do you do it given that we can't pay by paypal?

would appreciate your inputs on this as this definitely is a good source of mini parts.

thanks.
    i suggest dumiretso ka na sa seller eg, minispares.com. kung maramihan, say above P15k purchase volume, malamang mas makakamura ka. may pictures at presyo na sa website nila (just do your arithmetics first). credit card details lang hihingin sa yo. just be discreet about sending the numbers (ako pinutol putol ko in separate emails). iko-confirm naman sa yo ng credit card company yung purchases bago nila i-charge. 3 days after dispatch nasa 'yo na pyesa via ups. you might just have to pay tax/duties.

shipping cost: i think downloadable yung rates sa website ng courrier
    tax/duties: you can make a pre-order inquiry from customs office at the airport

kung kontian lang, pwede na dito bilhin, or sa eBay.ph, bidshot at tsikot.com. may mga posting ako, he he.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Hey, Cesar. Thanks for the heads-up. Appreciate it.

I've visited te minispares and mini sport world sites. My only hang-up is that the descriptions are not comprehensive. Example, yung sa floor mats, I'm looking for spiked ones para di gumalaw sa loob ng kotse but there's nothing mentioned about that so I assume no spikes yung floor mats nila so I'm still looking.

Nice to know, though, that parts ordered there can be received within 2-3 days.

Thanks also for sharing how to send credit card nos.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Hey, Cesar. Thanks for the heads-up. Appreciate it.

I've visited te minispares and mini sport world sites. My only hang-up is that the descriptions are not comprehensive. Example, yung sa floor mats, I'm looking for spiked ones para di gumalaw sa loob ng kotse but there's nothing mentioned about that so I assume no spikes yung floor mats nila so I'm still looking.

Nice to know, though, that parts ordered there can be received within 2-3 days.

Thanks also for sharing how to send credit card nos.
    There usually is an "inquiry" address in every site wherein you can ask details about a product (sort of, eg, "sales*minispares.com"). It would certainly help if you would utilize such facility. It would direct you to a sales person who would answer all your questions.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    thanks. might try that tonight.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    thanks. might try that tonight.
    oh by the way... they start office in Uk at about 4:30pm our time.

8. rey_rya Guest
    rey_rya, d address is:

29 Bellet St., Greenview Park Las Pinas.

The bonnet stripes are P600/pair. He can also attach side stripes but it's best done on the car itself so as kamoteman suggested, best bring your car over to his house.

Happy driving, guys!
    Thanks for the info! Ok ung price ah.

9. rey_rya Guest
    And thanks also to Batman for giving me an idea of how to get a nice bonnet stripe blend with the paint.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by rey_rya
    And thanks also to Batman for giving me an idea of how to get a nice bonnet stripe blend with the paint.

Oops! Ano yan? Batman, share naman din ng proper blending, if you don't mind.

Thanks.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Accessories for Classic Mini