New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Looking for a set of black/red floor mats and white bonnet stripes (stickers). Please let me know where I can find these items.

Thanks.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Bonnet stripes available kay Euro Decals. May shop sya sa Festival Mall. I think its about 600/pair.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    hanap ka rin eBay dami dun mini parts.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    thanks for the inputs, guys. appreciate it.

happy driving!

5. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by aceshark
    hanap ka rin eBay dami dun mini parts.
    do you regularly buy from ebay? okay ba? how much does it cost to ship it here from the uk? how do you do it given that we can't pay by paypal?

would appreciate your inputs on this as this definitely is a good source of mini parts.

thanks.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by rdasilva
    do you regularly buy from ebay? okay ba? how much does it cost to ship it here from the uk? how do you do it given that we can't pay by paypal?

would appreciate your inputs on this as this definitely is a good source of mini parts.

thanks.
    yup. COD ako parati.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    At least i have found a source for the bonnet stripes, thanks to Batman. Euro Decals no longer has a kiosk in Festival Mall, by the way. You have to pick up the decals from his house in Las Pinas.

I'll try to source the floor mats from one of the mini sites in UK and see if it's worth the price (especially the freight) given that I can't find it here.

Thanks for the help.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Suggestion lang bro, bakit hindi mo na lang transfer online sa bank account nya ang payment plus mailing cost, para he can have it sent to you by mail na lang. Beats the hell out of getting stuck in traffic.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    okay lang coz i have an officemate who lives in Las Pinas. he'll pick it up for me para di na ako maghintay sa mailing. i should get it by tomorrow.

thanks batman.

10. rey_rya Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by rdasilva
    At least i have found a source for the bonnet stripes, thanks to Batman. Euro Decals no longer has a kiosk in Festival Mall, by the way. You have to pick up the decals from his house in Las Pinas.

I'll try to source the floor mats from one of the mini sites in UK and see if it's worth the price (especially the freight) given that I can't find it here.

Thanks for the help.
    May I know the address of Euro Decals[Laspinas?]Im planning to buy bonnet stripes too. How much does it cost? How about the side stripes? Thanks.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Accessories for Classic Mini