New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    in short, ano po ang ibig sabihin ng thread na ito?

2. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Last edited by dondonposadas; November 7th, 2012 at 10:58 PM.

3. Join Date
    May 2011
    parang self advertisement ba to?

4. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    definitely self advertisement to.

this thread was started by the same TS:

http://tsikot.com/forums/suzuki-cars...8/#post2033972

may hinala na sya din si motoring_guy kasi sya ang sumagot sa tanong kung ano ang mga upgrades na ginawa sa oto ni rnillas. so malamang isang tao nga to. nag post ng address si motoring guy para sa interested tumingin ng oto nya. saan ang address? sa 31 Examiner. Frankline.

Boom!

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by robot.sonic View Post
    definitely self advertisement to.

this thread was started by the same TS:

http://tsikot.com/forums/suzuki-cars...8/#post2033972

may hinala na sya din si motoring_guy kasi sya ang sumagot sa tanong kung ano ang mga upgrades na ginawa sa oto ni rnillas. so malamang isang tao nga to. nag post ng address si motoring guy para sa interested tumingin ng oto nya. saan ang address? sa 31 Examiner. Frankline.

Boom!
    Nagdeny pa na hindi daw siya yung TS.

IP check na ito hehe

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

6. Join Date
    May 2006
    Hanep..kunwari satisfied customer..tsk tsk.delikado to baka may mapahamak pag naniwala..

7. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by rnillas View Post
    Hi guys just would like you to know that there is one paintless dent repair shop which they call dent studio located at 31 examiner st. in west triangle in Qc.

Had some dents in my ML and brought it to the dent repair shop as per forum's recommendations.....the place was very clean and have a fantastic toilet.......accidentally when they were dismantling the back of my ML's door to repair the dents, the window door broke... I was so worried and ask Frank the owner what will be their responsibility on this one....Frank assured me that they will replace the window glass with the same quality.....I was not so sure whAT SAME QUALITY MEANS SO FRANK VOLUNTEERED THAT I BE THE ONE TO LOOK FOR REPLACEMENT AND HE'LL BUY IT AND INSTALL . I ASKED HIM TO HELP ME LOOK FOR A REPLACEMENT BUT HE INSISTED THAT IN A DAY OR TWO I'LL HAVE THE REPLACEMENT as per my approval. after two days i went back and he said that he cannot find one so he asked me how much is the new one and when I told him the price he readily gave me the Php31,000.00 cash which was the price of the benz dealer.
    I just want you people to know that if all our businessmen are like frank then the world and the motorists like us will not be hesitant to have our valuable cars fixed by small entrepreneurs like Frank's. KUDOS TO OU FRANK AND PEOPLE LIKE YOU...........
    good afternoon sir!
    sir inquire ko lang kung puwede ba
    ko magpa schedule magpa basag ng window glass ng oto ko sa tao ni frank? kahit 20k ok na sakin. kahit left ang right payag ako sa 38k.
    please pmme for details.ty

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by xninjax View Post
    parang self advertisement ba to?
    Parang self pleasure lang ba yan? :D

Quote Originally Posted by holdencaulfield View Post
    good afternoon sir!
    sir inquire ko lang kung puwede ba
    ko magpa schedule magpa basag ng window glass ng oto ko sa tao ni frank? kahit 20k ok na sakin. kahit left ang right payag ako sa 38k.
    please pmme for details.ty
    kung kulang sa tao, tulungan kita.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Sayang naman balak ko pa naman magpawa dito, tapos may self referral pa na nangyayari dito.

parang ayaw ko na tuloy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Paintless dent repair....a very good one