New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Hi guys just would like you to know that there is one paintless dent repair shop which they call dent studio located at 31 examiner st. in west triangle in Qc.

Had some dents in my ML and brought it to the dent repair shop as per forum's recommendations.....the place was very clean and have a fantastic toilet.......accidentally when they were dismantling the back of my ML's door to repair the dents, the window door broke... I was so worried and ask Frank the owner what will be their responsibility on this one....Frank assured me that they will replace the window glass with the same quality.....I was not so sure whAT SAME QUALITY MEANS SO FRANK VOLUNTEERED THAT I BE THE ONE TO LOOK FOR REPLACEMENT AND HE'LL BUY IT AND INSTALL . I ASKED HIM TO HELP ME LOOK FOR A REPLACEMENT BUT HE INSISTED THAT IN A DAY OR TWO I'LL HAVE THE REPLACEMENT as per my approval. after two days i went back and he said that he cannot find one so he asked me how much is the new one and when I told him the price he readily gave me the Php31,000.00 cash which was the price of the benz dealer.
    I just want you people to know that if all our businessmen are like frank then the world and the motorists like us will not be hesitant to have our valuable cars fixed by small entrepreneurs like Frank's. KUDOS TO OU FRANK AND PEOPLE LIKE YOU...........

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    You mean the door window glass? How much did they charge per dent? TIA

3. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Magaling nga gumawa ng mga dents yan sina Frank, had a dent on the tailgate of my mom's Toyota Sienna fixed by Frank and his boys. Parang walang nangyari after the repair.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    naging door window repair ah. ang mahal Php31k? ung PDR how much? Php500 per dent ba?

5. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Dapat ganyan talaga ang gagawin ng isang may ari ng shop para tumagal ang business nya!

6. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Oh god, doesn't this guy type like that other guy sa Detailing section? I mean the grammar use and the non-usage of paragraphs basically gave it away.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Si VoAquino ata toh.!

8. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    I don't know what and who you're talking about babes. Just the same stay cool.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by jhnkvn View Post
    Oh god, doesn't this guy type like that other guy sa Detailing section? I mean the grammar use and the non-usage of paragraphs basically gave it away.
    Nung nabasa ko palang title alam ko na kung sino may pakana....

10. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    IP Check!

Too short.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Paintless dent repair....a very good one