New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by stimpy569 View Post
    I had my car's battery tray fixed at a fiber glass shop, mejo may na-miss silang spot sa inner portion so i need to go back to have it fixed. After that I'll observe it for leaks...

And i found this MB parts seller who offers surplus euro parts at crazy prices, imagine this...sira na kasi yun hood ornament ko, basag yun base. I saw his post at sulit.com.ph and met him at Kapitolyo. When I got there, my eyes almost filled with tears with what I saw - 201 and 124 parts that are almost in brand spankin' new condition!!! I was just looking for a hood ornament and ended up getting a whole grill because of his crazy low price! I highly recommend him, he really knows what he's doing, pati pagbaklas ng parts ang ingat nila gawin cos walang basag yun mga clips and locks considering these are old plastic parts. I was surprised to learn that he supplies a known big MB shop in QC. And they sell the parts at 3x his cost ( I know this from personal experience). Any one interested can reach him at 0932.6288688, oh his name is Karl.

Next week I'll be back for more goodies! ganda ng pasok ng 2011 ko...haha
    Thanks for sharing!!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    nakita ko na pala before yang ad nya sa sulit. hehehe.. nagpost pa ako ng tanong dun.. hinde nga lang nya ako nasagot... anyway.. eto yung sulit ad nya

http://www.sulit.com.ph/index.php/vi...+surplus+parts

3. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    I had my car's battery tray fixed at a fiber glass shop, mejo may na-miss silang spot sa inner portion so i need to go back to have it fixed. After that I'll observe it for leaks...

And i found this MB parts seller who offers surplus euro parts at crazy prices, imagine this...sira na kasi yun hood ornament ko, basag yun base. I saw his post at sulit.com.ph and met him at Kapitolyo. When I got there, my eyes almost filled with tears with what I saw - 201 and 124 parts that are almost in brand spankin' new condition!!! I was just looking for a hood ornament and ended up getting a whole grill because of his crazy low price! I highly recommend him, he really knows what he's doing, pati pagbaklas ng parts ang ingat nila gawin cos walang basag yun mga clips and locks considering these are old plastic parts. I was surprised to learn that he supplies a known big MB shop in QC. And they sell the parts at 3x his cost ( I know this from personal experience). Any one interested can reach him at 0932.6288688, oh his name is Karl.

Next week I'll be back for more goodies! ganda ng pasok ng 2011 ko...haha
    wow great info thanks for sharing! in the middle of restoring my 201 as well so this will come in handy.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    glad to be of help.

am off to Karl again this sat for parts...sayang, mukang may nauna kumuha ng dashboard! ARGH!

Anyone interested in checking out the parts are welcome to join! shop's at Kapitolyo. I dunno the exact address, alam ko lng pumunta...hehe, it's near Charlie's burgers.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    patanong naman sir ng power window motors for W124.. thanks.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    * Mikey .... nakakuha ako dati kay Joey .. SMS mo baka meron pa siya.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    natanong ko na sya.. wala na syang stocks...

8. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by HBOY View Post
    patanong naman sir ng power window motors for W124.. thanks.
    I checked with him may parating daw by end of Jan...wala pa price eh, but based on my previous purchases i would bet mura yun.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    glad to be of help.

am off to Karl again this sat for parts...sayang, mukang may nauna kumuha ng dashboard! ARGH!

Anyone interested in checking out the parts are welcome to join! shop's at Kapitolyo. I dunno the exact address, alam ko lng pumunta...hehe, it's near Charlie's burgers.
    is it a shop with proper signage or just a house? not too familiar with the place but plan to drop by soon. need a grill and hood ornament. possibly some interior and exterior trimmings too.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    the shop's basically a separate garage, no signage.

From Charlie's burgers go straight down, left at the first corner then straight ahead, after the first guard turn right (going downhill), then left. Just follow the bend and when you see the first street to you right find parking na. his garage is on your left side. But you have to call him first cos he only goes there by appointment.

He has a complete set of W201 doors and grill. I think I saw an avantgarde grill pa eh...it's best to call him up 0922.628.8688 (karl). I might be there again this Sat, he has orig front speakers that am thinking of getting.

text me up if you're going 0922.862.3787, by the way i'm jon.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast