New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    mga sir im looking for evolution bodykit for may '86 benz 190e kahit fabricated lang ok na basta looks original 0917-7950466-Denis

2. Join Date
    May 2007
    You want that bad ass. They are extremely hard to find for M.Benz 190 E evolution 2 body kit, and that body kit it was made in 1990. If you could get one, its very rare. Only 502 M.Benz 190 E are made in the 90's for that model and that make's them very rare.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Denis,

Suggestion, get a body kit similar to the 190E 2.3-16 it's more versatile that you can still drive through a hotel valet with consistent reaction from different people . The fabricated evolution II kit is too risky especially if not done properly, magmumukang bulok yung W201 mo pag tumagal specially when the paint starts to flake and I saw one previously (makes me want to throw up).

Let's meet one these Sundays, gusto kong ma-shoot yang W201 mo for my blog. :D

4. Join Date
    May 2007
    Heto may nakita na ako. Kaya lang hindi for sale.

Last edited by v6dreamer; June 24th, 2008 at 12:46 PM.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Sa Autosport sa pasong tamo ext alam ko merong original zender grp. 5 fender flares na for sale. D ko lang alam kung nandun pa.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    v6dreamer hehehe...tnx sa mas clear na image ng evo. actually pinakita ko to sa zone-one his fabricator was the one who did the lancer gsr turned into evo kung nakita nyo to sa motorshow by irm ang galing. im still thinking kung tutuloy ko or hanap pa ako mas simple bodykit for my 190e.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    jared,

yung nga sir yung worry ko baka masira yung body ng benz pero as i mentioned to v6dreamer mukang magaling yung gagawa kasi sya gumawa ng gsr into evo yung last time nag meet tyo sa motorshow. actually i have plenty of option to choose pa naman.... http://members.tripod.com/~MBNZ190E/owners.html

Im looking for evolution bodykit for my '86 190e