New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 647 of 648 FirstFirst ... 547597637643644645646647648 LastLast
Results 6,461 to 6,470 of 6474
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    "No Hard Feelings" (2023) on Netflix. S e x comedy. Jennifer Lawrence nekkid.

"Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny" (2023) on Disney+. Disappointing.

"Argylle" (2024) on Aple TV+. Disappointing. The plot does not make sense.

"Poor Things" (2023) on Disney+. S e x comedy / black comedy steampunk sci-fi.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Furiosa is worth watching in the cinema.

When I watched it, though, there were less than a handful of people watching with me on a Saturday night. Seems like moviehouses are no longer making the same kind of money they used to prior to the pandemic. I thought Maverick and Barbenheimer would bring people back but it seems most people really choose carefully when to watch a movie these days. Streaming is king.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2021
    It's still fun to watch a movie as part of the ritual of going out, but yes streaming nowadays is taking a big chunk of movie theater revenues.

Personally, I don't like watching stuff on a tiny cellphone or even tablet screen. When I watch on android TV naman there's no way (yet) to install a pop up/ad blocker so it has its drawbacks too.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Miles_on View Post
    It's still fun to watch a movie as part of the ritual of going out, but yes streaming nowadays is taking a big chunk of movie theater revenues.

Personally, I don't like watching stuff on a tiny cellphone or even tablet screen. When I watch on android TV naman there's no way (yet) to install a pop up/ad blocker so it has its drawbacks too.
    what did you install on your android tv? before I installed something on my android tv and nagkaruon ng mga ads. what I did is to install Blokada (been using this for more than 5 years already for both phone & android/google tv), and it blocked most of the ads. but eventually, I did factory reset on that android box and never encountered ads anymore.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Furiosa, it was an okay movie, 7/10. STory is too loing and draggy but the action sequence are spot on.
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

6. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    atlas

jennifer lopez stars in what seems to be a mishmash of past films and animated creations like aliens, gundam , avatar, pacific rim, etc . parang ang daming elements na familiar na galing sa ibang mga hollywood fare
    Last edited by baludoy; June 2nd, 2024 at 12:32 PM.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Anybody here already watched How To Make Millions Before Grandma Dies? Currently showing sa SM Cinemas.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    del Toro's Mama & Godzilla Minus One👍

9. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    Godzilla Minus One👍
    ganda ng cgi niya ...napaka-seamless and realistic. no wonder it nabbed an award at the oscars

10. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Why is there are a lot of people watching Inside Out 2?
    Almost all are not children anymore, mga young adults.

I remember watching the first Inside Out movie and it was just Ok. nothing special.