New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    I rarely watch concerts but this one would be hard to pass up.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    I've heard this rumor too in the radio some time last month. don't know if the story is true though, but here is how it was told:

U2 would want to have a concert in the Phils on one condition - that the concert will be free. they won't charge any talent fee or entrance to the concert. can you believe that? para daw charity event nila for 3rd world countries. the big big problem is, who or want sponsor will be generous enough to shoulder all the expenses for flying the band (and all their equipment and staff) over, giving them board and lodging, renting the concert venue, marketing the event, etc, and get nothing in return from ticket sales.

anyway, whether the concert is free or not, and if they indeed push through, it would one show worth dying for! but i'd probably not since i'd be too afraid of the monstrous crowds and impossible parking and traffic hehehe

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Me & the wifey rarely watch concerts, but this is one concert that we will never pass up. Sabi niya sa akin "kahit magkano pa yan basta manonood tayo" I do hope they push through with their gig, isa ito sa mga dream concerts na gusto ko panoorin!

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Uyyy… lumabas nag mga teens of the 80’s ah!!!! Syempre ako rin!!!! kahit na palaos na sila once masama ang pinas sa tour. "I will follow" "New year's day"

5. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Yeah!! bring them here!!!.......and Santana too

6. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    ♪and i still haven't found what i'm looking for...♪

i need tickets!!!
    Damn, son! Where'd you find this?

7. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by nicolodeon View Post
    nice! can't wait..he he. Now if only Sting and the Police would get back together and perform here....
    Nag reunion sila [Police]a while ago and do some gigs and watched 'em...$800 yung ticket na nabili ko...baka mura dyan sa pinas depende sa status ng bansa... I also went to a U2 concert sometime march of last year [2007]
    last week lang pinanood ko Korn $500 naman ticket/wristband...

am waiting for Led Zeppelin that was scheduled to play here in Miami...sigurado ang mahal nito...
    Last edited by jeffrocks; February 19th, 2008 at 04:28 AM.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    While we're waiting for developments on this, the closest thing to a real concert would be watching the U2 3D movie. It says in the papers that it's "Coming Soon" to a theatre near you.

I hope it will be shown on IMAX.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    It surely will be a BEAUTIFUL DAY. pag natuloy yan. hehe.

kelangan makauwi that time. It's one of my dream concerts!

start narin ako magipon pamasehe pauwi ng pinas!

10. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    [QUOTE=jeffrocks;1012364]Nag reunion sila [Police]a while ago and do some gigs and watched 'em...$800 yung ticket na nabili ko...baka mura dyan sa pinas depende sa status ng bansa... QUOTE]

Heard that The Police had a concert in Macau, about the closest/cheapest deal if you live in the Philippines.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
U2 to do concert in Manila?