New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Great Movie especially in 3D, awesome effects, lots of cars, no-dull moment and Bad-Ass performance of Optimus Prime!!!

If you want a moving performance and a great story line... go watch a chick filck or something! hahaha

2. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by blue_gambit View Post
    Great Movie especially in 3D, awesome effects, lots of cars, no-dull moment and Bad-Ass performance of Optimus Prime!!!

If you want a moving performance and a great story line... go watch a chick filck or something! hahaha
    i agree with this. :bwahaha: don't expect a great story out of movies like transformers, it's a great action movie. it entertained me, made me laugh and i love all the action in it. btw rosie huntington whiteley is so hot, mas maganda pa ng sobra compared to megan fox.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by myk384 View Post
    Buti nalang I would not watch this. Waste of money sa isang poor film. Medyo evident ang downgrading and cost cutting sa film.
    how can you say medyo evident yung cost cutting and downgrading when you haven't even seen the film? that's a wtf right there.
    haters gonna hate.

in any case, i'll probably see this in the theaters this weekend for the entertainment value and not look for stellar acting chops by the actors or wtf twists in the story.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    imho theres not single movie that can cater to all types of audiences. its all your choice. if you're a fanboy, you'll definitely love it. i am one. and i even regret not seeing ROTF in big screen. binawi ko na lang sa bluray and watched it in the biggest screen available at home.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Monseratto View Post
    Should I not waste my money and just wait for the ******* instead? The second was already a cerabral joke...
    P180 pwede for 2D pero P300 for 3D wag na lang, mag buffet ka na lang dadgdag na lang ng konti... Para sa hindi naman fans I would even say waiting for a DVD rip might be worthwhile...

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    Just got home from watching this movie...

GREAT FREAKING MOVIE!!!!

Worth the price of the 3D movie ticket!!

Great story, great effects, great action scenes, ***y girl.
    Great effects, Great action scenes, ***y girl... CHECK

Great story? You must be drunk...

7. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    You'll be missing a great movie that should be watched on a big screen.

This movie is good enough to forgive Micheal Bay for T2. hehehe!
    Ah ok, i'll take your word for it. Palitan mo Tcash yung ticket kung hindi maganda ha. Dami ka naman eh, tsak nung pinalo mo ko, nag-expire na rin. Good boy na ako.
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

8. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    how;s the 3D effect? madami bang 3d effect

pag konti lang 3d sa 2d na lang cguro ako

im going to watch this movie, not for the story but for the action

9. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Just got ticket for T3 at IMAX3D sana worth it pagpapaschedule ko sa Saturday, bilis kasing maubos nang tickets sa gusto mong schedule. Kaya Michael Bay dont dissapoint me. hehehe.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    advise lang sa mga manunuod para masulit binayad nyo. dont look for faults as it will be your mindset. kahit gaano kaganda yung movie, you'll always remember the bad parts since dun ka nagfocus.

and to those who find it bland. give us how you want the movie to be, and sure it will not be appreciated by everyone.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Transformers: Dark of the Moon