New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    I'll watch this pero in 2D lang. Nothing yet replaces real experience so I ain't getting that 3D hype.

A great sound with 2D is enough for me.
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

2. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    will watch this tom * GB3 in 3D

mix reviews naririnig ko, may nagsasabi maganda sobra, may kilala din ako nagsabi nagsayang daw sa ng 2 hours ng buhay niya hahaha!

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    Planning to watch this one over the weekend.. Its one of em movies you just have to see, good or bad,despite having mixed reviews. Maybe another reason is to compare Megan and the new one

As a kid who grew up in the 80's it would be blasphemous to miss this one.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    just got back from watching in 3d at megamall and i must say this is indeed better than movie 2, and to a certain degree movie 1. definitely a must for the big screen. story and acting are average but that's already expected. no idea why people are disappointed with it, seriously. you don't go in to an action movie about giant robots expecting oscar material anyway; and if you still expect that after the previous 2 movies then you're the idiot.

oh and rosie is like a younger cameron diaz with better legs - up to her neck, as the saying goes - and body, and that's all i have to say about her. i think i like the movie better without megan fox in it.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Si BG nanood na rin.
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

6. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    So ano ang story kay Mikaela(Megan Fox)? namatay ba sya or Talagang ayaw nya kay Sam?

7. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    The battle for Chicago was excruciatingly loooonnnggg, and Carly face never broke into a sweat or scratched in the entire scene. Her acting is also hard to watch. With all the decepticon <spoiler>, may susunod pang 4?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by jonski View Post
    So ano ang story kay Mikaela(Megan Fox)? namatay ba sya or Talagang ayaw nya kay Sam?
    The story with Mikaela and Sam is they broke up ...

9. Join Date
    May 2006
    I love the way rosie was introduced....hehe.

Di ko na napansin sa buong pelikula mga pagkukulang niya sa acting...

10. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    saan maganda panoorin
    3d or imax?

Transformers: Dark of the Moon