New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    saw this at imax.. more than half way through the movie the compressor of the projector gave up. hehehe! there was prolly 30 mins left of the movie but we were a choice to get tickets for another show or refund the whole thing. refunded the whole thing and saw it sa town na lang.

movie was very uhm may i say cartoonie? hehehe very colorful and yes dizzying at times. but paying attention to the movie, its funny how serious the message was. peoples principles in life and stuff and stuff in life... i love the movie tho coz ive been watchin the cartoon series since i was kid :D next stop harold and kumar 2! hehehe!

2. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    i was never a fan of speed racer cartoons... i just dont know why... still waiting for reviews before wathcing this film..

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The "Car-Fu" action (car version of kung-fu) is pretty entertaining.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Watched this last night (at the ATC), together with wife and kids.

Well worth it. Great cartoon actions; great entertainment. There was never a dull moment, and eventhough you have no idea of the story of Speed Racer (and his family), the movie will make you understand the twists and turns in the plot. Just pay close attention to the flashbacks....

I especially like the scene where the father(Pops) was talking with Speed before the latter decided to strike on his own and to leave the house... Promotes good family values.

6000:mobile:

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    There is a full scale fiber-glass replica of the Mach5 at Rockwell Powerplant mall.
    yep, ive seen this also...

i better go see this na din pala... hearing good reviews from friends and family...

6. Join Date
    May 2008
    oks tong movie na to.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Speed Racer...Anyone?(May 08)