New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 84 of 130 FirstFirst ... 347480818283848586878894 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    I really like this vlogger from the South. He is mixed blood around my age. I really like the way he talks and he likes to cook and into cars BUT BUT BUT why is his GF a starlet Turn off tuloy Well I hope he does a Migz Zubiri and marries someone within his circle. Gusto ko nga invite dito sa Tsikot, but then I would have to delete this post LOL! Friend pa niya si Syrian e ang daming nag post ng negative dito about Syrian
    ... there goes social strata shifting...
    heh heh.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    ... there goes social strata shifting...
    heh heh.
    My family from both sides always told my brother and I to marry within our circle (don't go too high or too low) to avoid complications. It makes sense naman talaga. My brother did not listen and it brought us so much problems

3. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    I'm watching this vlog from Ivana Alawi. She bought a Ford expedition for her mother with LYKA GEMS!??? Really? Pede pala yun. I can't remember the exact price but it's around 3.7m.

Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tsikot Forums mobile app

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Bali to boot out influencers over face-mask prank

However, I did not realize that what I did could actually bring a lot of negative comments," he added.
    They deserve it. Pranks that could lead to outbreaks and people dying should always be punished.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ale828 View Post

They deserve it. Pranks that could lead to outbreaks and people dying should always be punished.
    This reminds me of another idiot...

Watch: Man uses customised face mask to deceive people, gets mixed reactions online | Trending News,The Indian Express

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ale828 View Post

it's the equivalent of cracking bomb jokes at the airport.

"if you can't be part of the solution, be decent enough and don't be part of the problem."

7. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Doc Adam vs Ben Tulfo. This is just sad, typical filipino arguments na puro ad hominems. Logical fallacy should be discussed and thought in high school para hindi mga mukhang tanga makipag talo ang ang Pinoy.

Doc Adam - My response to BEN TULFO | Facebook

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    that's all the same with this class of "product".
    the advertisers promise the potential buyer the sun and the stars, at times using the word "may", then close with the warning that the product makes no pharmaceutical claims.
    classic doubletalk.
    heh heh.

placebo.
    it 'works' more often than we think, especially in an un-blinded 'study'.
    Last edited by dr. d; May 10th, 2021 at 07:51 AM.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    that's all the same with this class of "product".
    the advertisers promise the potential buyer the sun and the stars, at times using the word "may", then close with the warning that the product makes no pharmaceutical claims.
    classic doubletalk.
    heh heh.

placebo.
    it 'works' more often than we think, especially in an un-blinded 'study'.
    Hirap sa mga ganyan it promotes false hopes at yung iba will use these products kaysa pumunta sa doctor or buy their more expensive reseta. Why nga naman gumastos ka ng 5k a month for your maintenance meds kung meron naman itong mga "no approved therapeutic claims" na nakaka galing? Kala ng tao naka mura sila hindi nila alam lumalala sakit nila at would need a larger money for hospitalization in the future.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I chanced upon this "cooking" channel, the food is cr*p. It's so bad that the guy looks like he is trolling, but he is NOT. I don't think anyone would want to eat the food he cooks, pero 189k ang subs! WTF!?! Tawa ako ng tawa, I am binge watching his videos because it's so bad that it's good!

Looks like sh1t 4:28

Looks like cat vomit