New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 204 of 458 FirstFirst ... 104154194200201202203204205206207208214254304 ... LastLast
Results 2,031 to 2,040 of 4575
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    I meant the guy should find ways to help in such a case. The same way as a wife or GF will tell their hubby or BF that they are not being healthy. I would always tell my wife to put on the brakes if she’s stress-eating the same way she will tell me if I have eaten a lot while drinking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    I meant the guy should find ways to help in such a case. The same way as a wife or GF will tell their hubby or BF that they are not being healthy. I would always tell my wife to put on the brakes if she’s stress-eating the same way she will tell me if I have eaten a lot while drinking.

Oh. I guess love talaga ko ni SO because he never tired or reminding me about my weight Showbiz news And he even made me a diet plan (health buff kasi yun) which I didn't follow lol

I really wonder what made Angel gain weight so fast. How many calories do you have to eat to gain that much

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    steroids don't make you fat.
    increased food intake does.
    heh heh.
    Doc i may not be a doctor pero sa pag intindi ko steroids suppress the immune system

ung mga may inflammatory condition like rheumatoid arthritis pumapayat coz the immune system is constantly dialed up

kumbaga sa kalan lagi naka on -- that constant burn uses calories so pumapayat

pag binigyan mo ng steroids the immune system is dialed down kaya tumataba

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Baka naman nag shooting lang si angel nakasuot ng fat suit? Grabe naman sa taba pag ganyan.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Baka naman nag shooting lang si angel nakasuot ng fat suit? Grabe naman sa taba pag ganyan.

It's not a fat suit, look at the arms

6. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Ang intindi ko yun gamot ni angel mismo ang cause ng pagtaba niya. Kahit yata di siya kumain o dati lang intake niya, tataba parin siya.

Paki tama nalang ako kung mali

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    How old is angel locsin na ba? Age also contributes to weight gain. Yung mga payatot nung teens pag dating ng 40s tabain na. That, plus steroids, and getting fat is not hard to do. Plus this lockdown pa, even if you eat the same you will gain weight because of inactivity.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    How old is angel locsin na ba? Age also contributes to weight gain. Yung mga payatot nung teens pag dating ng 40s tabain na. That, plus steroids, and getting fat is not hard to do. Plus this lockdown pa, even if you eat the same you will gain weight because of inactivity.
    35 pero kung age related hindi naman enough to be obese, it looks like she doubled her weight. Estimate ko talaga 200 lbs

Depende ata sa genes kasi mga kaibigan ko, majority same weight pa rin, nakaka pag 2 piece pa rin LOL I am the unlucky one
    Last edited by _Cathy_; October 9th, 2020 at 09:55 PM.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    Accdg to my grapevine, may health issues daw sya (back medications and PCOS)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post

Okay lang talaga bro ang drinking a lot vs. eating a lot...