The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Rapper Francis Magalona diagnosed with leukemia

By Pocholo Concepcion
    Philippine Daily Inquirer, INQUIRER.net
    First Posted 16:48:00 08/13/2008

MANILA, Philippines-- Rap musician-TV host-actor Francis Magalona has been diagnosed with leukemia and is undergoing more tests.
    A son of the popular 1950s movie tandem Pancho Magalona and Tita Duran, the 43-year-old father of eight children is appealing for sobriety as he prepares to fight the disease. “I don't want a media circus. I want privacy with my family,” Francis said in a phone interview with the Philippine Daily Inquirer as he waited for his attending doctor. “What I'd rather talk about is how to we can solicit blood donations to replace the supply that I have consumed in the hospital.”
    Francis' wife, Pia Arroyo-Magalona, said her husband started exhibiting symptoms in March this year. “It was very gradual, hindi siya biglaang lumabas [it didn't manifest right away]. We don't want to use the word 'curable,' but the doctors say it's treatable.”
    Pressed for more details, Magalona said that he will issue a formal statement Thursday (Aug. 14) on the noontime variety TV show “Eat Bulaga” where he is a regular host.
    link:

http://showbizandstyle.inquirer.net/...-with-leukemia

2. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    [SIZE=2]yeah, heard the news on TV this morning. What's happening to our actors lately. Has it something to do with their lifestyle? cancer is a lifestyle disease, anyway.[/SIZE]

3. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    He was immediately transfered to Intensive Care Unit in Medical City. According to the source he was intubated and was put on ventilator to help The King Of Rap to breath. Let us pray for Francis M. for immediate recovery.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    ^^ When was this?

I thought before he's ok..........

5. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    It was yesterday afternoon. He's not well today. I'm a big big fan of Francis M. Please pray for him. Thanks people...

6. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Francis Magalona died a while ago in ICU Medical City.huhuhu

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by bogzki2004i View Post
    Francis Magalona died a while ago in ICU Medical City.huhuhu
    for real??

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Link please??

9. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    Link please??
    No more link...It was text by the people who looked after him in ICU. huhuhu

10. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by bogzki2004i View Post
    No more link...It was text by the people who looked after him in ICU. huhuhu
    How come there are no "breaking news" about him on the net or something from ANC or GMAnews.tv?

Baka hoax lang yan.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
[RIP] Rapper Francis Magalona loses battle with leukemia