New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Chikselog View Post
    Sana naman yung Magic and RX wag ng sumunod.

Seriously nacocornihan na ko sa mga radio stations ngayon. Sobrang daming daldal, puro pa kabaklaan. Sorry sa word.
    yan ang gusto ng masa eh

gusto puro kalokohan at kakornihan at tawanan

life is hard eh

gusto nila matawa para makalimutan ang hirap ng buhay

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Sa panahon ng iPod and MP3's may nakikinig pa pala sa FM radio???

3. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    just like MTV, nasa tech age na tayo. medyo di na sila nagpapalabas ng mga MTVs unlike before.

not really a listener of NU, but it will be a big loss for the rock industry especially the local artists. and also for rock lovers.

and now, it will be replaced by a "masa friendly format" new radio station, who wants to be like those in Love and Energy and other masa oriented programs and crappy and continuous songs that are played almost eevery hour again and again, na nakakasawa naman talaga (i'd rather listen to my iPod all over again rather than listening to them.)

same goes to 103.5, that have gone a lot of reformatting, from K-lite, Max FM and now, Wow FM that now caters to the masa as well...crap.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    Sa panahon ng iPod and MP3's may nakikinig pa pala sa FM radio???
    Could it be the reason why radio stations are switching to masa format is because the masa still listen to a lot of radio since they cannot afford ipods? Or can they?

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    ^^^

diba ang mga maid nakabukas ang radyo 24/7?

hehe

6. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    ^^^ kay Dr. Love at Mga Payo ni Tya Dely...hehehe

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    hahahaha

AM ba yun?

AM yata yan

yung ibang maid FM

buong araw music

8. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    The problem lies also lies in faker rock bands who only do ballads (say callalily, sponge cola, *** cycle mind, etc). i miss the good old rock days - the dawn, identity crisis, the breed, color it red to name a few who started out with NU (remember NU's compilation tape - the sign by sequal, happy shrimps, deans december etc)

9. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    i seldom listen to fm anymore but this is a sad news to hear. . .i was in college when they started airing new-wave-only music. . .although i primarily listened to 99.5rt, nu107--together with xb105--provided us the pleasure of listening to hard-to-find records back then

nanalo na naman ang mga jologs. . .sa tv, channel 5 is very eager to catch up with the kajologsan ng abs-cbn and gma. . .and now we have this in fm broadcasting. . .what's next?

well, it is business and has to earn profits. . .

10. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    It was mid 2004 nang magumpisa akong makinig dito sa NU. From going to school nung college hanggang pag-uwi. Dito ko nakilala nang husto ang rock music, especially metal and progressive rock at binago nito ang hilig ko sa music, from acoustic to heavy metal. Sayang at mawawala na pala siya. Mawawala na ang station na nagpayanig ng utak ko nung college ako.

Now tuning in to this station for the last time...

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Radio: NU 107, the home on NO rock by new year.