New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Paano pa yung mga ads ng Trust Condom? I wonder ano comment ng CBCP diyan... When does a commercial about P25 value meas is supposed to impart family values???

2. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by digitalron View Post
    CBCP have such malicious minds. But then again... there's a little boy involved so...
    ... the priests got h*rny?

3. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Maganda naman ang justification ng mga bishops. And I agree to what they said.

Earlier, Fr. Melvin Castro said the commercial is "very shallow" and "cheapens human relationships," reports Inquirer.net. The executive secretary of the CBCP Episcopal Commission on Family and Life said, "If the ad attempted to teach commitment, (it failed) because it was too superficial to point to a packet of French fries as the basis of a relationship."
    and
    Iñiguez also said earlier, "The two children are not even at the right age for this kind of relationship... It (the ad) might also pave the way for us to lose sight of the good ways of shaping the values of our children."
    As an adult the commercial is just plain cute but to a kid it sends a wrong message and impression.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Iñiguez also said earlier, "The two children are not even at the right age for this kind of relationship...

As if that ever stop the catholic priests.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    i agree with the CBCP stand. our society is going to the dogs with these cheap commercial perpetrated by the homo***ual media doctors

what can you say about this restaurant ads:

" Fish be with you"

" Our Daily Shrimp"

it's cute and it's catchy but if not close to blasphemy it's capitalizing on church terms.

i wish God punish these people who make a mockery of our being Catholic. if not, then it'll be just like this thread to whom most people like McDo than the Church stand.

wake up people!

6. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Sa mata ng normal na tao eh walang malisya..pero sa mga pari at obispo...may malisya...so malisyoso mga pari natin.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Monseratto View Post
    Paano pa yung mga ads ng Trust Condom? I wonder ano comment ng CBCP diyan... When does a commercial about P25 value meas is supposed to impart family values???
    +1 ako dito...yung commercial ng Trust with Robin Padilla, yung laging handa, di ba ang ***y ng bebot dun sa ads...bakit di sila nag-comment about that.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Actually they do if you always go to church every sunday almost always ang pagbibigay aral lalo na sa mga magulang to guide their children properly and to shield them from media including the aforementioned commercial. It's just that during that time eh hindi nabigyan ng attention ng media.

It's also like saying.. baket hindi nabalita sa diyaryo iyong <insert crime or any sensationalized issue here>. Simply because hindi lahat kasi nababalita eh.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    I wonder how the CBCP would react if Solar moved Family Guy to a free to air channel...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZxB0--x_Ds]chuch rat[/ame]

Then again they can send an alarm clock to anyone who doesn't agree with them...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wM-5WkfyrWY]alarm clock[/ame]
    Last edited by Monseratto; April 14th, 2011 at 08:26 AM.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2005

An innocent puppy love that was nipped in the bud....

12.8K:toma:

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
McDonald's pulls out &quot;BF-GF&quot; TV ad, complies with CBCP call