New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    ganyan talaga pag madami kang excess na taba sa katawan, naaapektuhan ang utak.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    I ruffled a few feathers the last time I posted concerning her.

She seems not to know when to stop. So...... fire up the bbq grill and have some pork roast.

She's still fat too. Time for some Al Bundy flaskbacks..... MF would be right as home here:

3. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Baboy talaga ugali ni Malou..kaya pala di kasali sa mga gimiks ni Tim Yap and Co.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Fierce and fabulous daw

5. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    this what i hate with fellow filipinos na naka angat lang ng konti sa buhay eh akala mo kung sino na!!

wag ko lang makikita yan sa daan at sasagasaan ko talaga yan!

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by iho250 View Post
    this what i hate with fellow filipinos na naka angat lang ng konti sa buhay eh akala mo kung sino na!!

wag ko lang makikita yan sa daan at sasagasaan ko talaga yan!
    thats true.

but let's not worry coz yung mga taong ganito, na masyadong mataas ang lipad , malakas din ang pagbagsak nyan.

well , consider her weight pa.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    .......so when my best buddies Crickette Tantoco and Maricris Alvarez invited me to join them in a rented villa at Station 1 in Boracay, I said "yes" for the sake of togetherness....as we reached the villa I was spraying Baygon everywhere. I thought I had nearly killed myself with all the insect repellant and Lysol disinfectant I kept on spraying.......for me the minimum requirement for traveling is Holiday Inn....
    inimbitahan sya ng mga "kaibigan" nya. libre man o hindi ang kanyang hotel, dahil nga inimbitahan sya, ang kapal naman ng mukha nyang insultuhin ang accomodation na kinuha ng mga "kaibigan" nya. kumbaga asungot lang sya sa gimik ng grupo, ang kapal naman ng mukha nyang insultuhin ang accomodation na kinuha ng mga taong nangumbida sa kanya. sabagay, kasingkapal ng chicaron ang mukha ng amoy anghit na babaeng ito.

kung talagang may pera itong baboy na ito, di sana pumunta na lang sya sa mga hotel na maganda doon. marami naman a. mismong nasa shoreline pa sila para hindi na sya hingalin na maglakad papunta sa tubig.

i was trying my best not to freak out as the beach was filled with algae, which were collecting on my Adidas all-terrain (i refuse to wear Havaianas and scratch my pedicure).
    :lol: :lol: talagang feeling mayaman ang bansot na baboy na ito!!! mas malinis pa nga iyan kaysa sa kondisyon ng kanyang kulungan na tinatawag nyang "bahay"

tignan mo naman ang asal nya. halatang "wanna-be-rich".

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by CELLJOINT View Post
    thats true.

but let's not worry coz yung mga taong ganito, na masyadong mataas ang lipad , malakas din ang pagbagsak nyan.

well , consider her weight pa.
    korek! lalagapak yan saka natin sagasaan sunugin ang mantika ng
    hindi na makahirit,hehehe.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    can't believe how mean you guys are to her. why do we have bring up and make fun of her weight or size all the time?
    ...um...what else can we talk about her?

10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by MXFX View Post
    can't believe how mean you guys are to her. why do we have bring up and make fun of her weight or size all the time?
    ...um...what else can we talk about her?
    Last time I tried to preach moderation. I got booed. He He

The only language a bully understands is to be bullied in turn. She wants to look down on people, then she's fair game to be scrutinized in turn.

Since she's a repeat offender, let her get roasted. You'd think she'd have learned to respect her countrymen last time around.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Malou Fernandes strikes back again