New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 21 of 285 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324253171121 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    My ex and whys. Watched it because of Liza Soberano. Pero ambabaw ng storya, maybe it's written for millennials and not GenX'ers like me. But still finished it because of this girl.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    May 2011
    Antaba niya dito sa movie pero ganda talaga

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Watching this docu on Netflix called Nova: memory hackers. It's an explanation on our memory. One of their research found out that if we access our long term memory, we pull it up like a docu file on computer and load it, then "save" it. You just don't access it as "read only" file. You access it as read write file.

They have a treatment where they ask the patient to access their fear memory (fear of spider), he has to attempt to touch a tarantula, that's when his fear is "loaded" then the doctor gave him propranolol, it's a blood pressure medicine, it blocks something in our amygdala. It blocks the "saving" part of the fear memory you just accessed. So the result is you lose that fear memory. The doctor then asked him the next day to touch the tarantula, and he was able to touch it. Wow! Just wow!

4. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by BratPAQ View Post
    Watching this docu on Netflix called Nova: memory hackers. It's an explanation on our memory. One of their research found out that if we access our long term memory, we pull it up like a docu file on computer and load it, then "save" it. You just don't access it as "read only" file. You access it as read write file.

They have a treatment where they ask the patient to access their fear memory (fear of spider), he has to attempt to touch a tarantula, that's when his fear is "loaded" then the doctor gave him propranolol, it's a blood pressure medicine, it blocks something in our amygdala. It blocks the "saving" part of the fear memory you just accessed. So the result is you lose that fear memory. The doctor then asked him the next day to touch the tarantula, and he was able to touch it. Wow! Just wow!

nice find bro
    pwede kaya magpagamot dyan .. fear of love? hahaha

5. Join Date
    Sep 2017

Interesting. Is the loss of the fear memory permanent or temporary?

6. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by madball View Post
    Interesting. Is the loss of the fear memory permanent or temporary?
    It only mention "a year later", and all the spider phobia test are successful. Even the scientist didn't believe the result at 1st. Kahit yung mga successful test subject hindi nila maipaliwanag, "confused", "it's like contradiction" are the wordd they used. They still remember the memory, they know they fear spider pero they can touch the tarantula.

They are now moving to drug addiction and PTSD, if they can "edit" that memory.

Last edited by BratPAQ; April 6th, 2019 at 01:27 PM.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    Triple Frontier

A nail biting suspense you would wish the movie will end soon with everyone getting out alive.

Mukhang magkaka part 2 may gps coordinates.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Watching Ultraman on Netflix. So far nagagandahan ako specially the animation.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Anybody tried "silence"? Parang bird box pero sounds naman. "a quiet place" na bats ang attacker. I wonder if Its good.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Anybody tried "silence"? Parang bird box pero sounds naman. "a quiet place" na bats ang attacker. I wonder if Its good.

My God it's boring. For a suspense film it's very boring.