New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 18 of 282 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021222868118 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    ninja, manood ka na lang brokeback mountain
    i tried to, and like any other guy on guy action kailangan may kasama ako na magsasabi sakin na tapos na s3xy scene kungdi buong movie ako nakapikit.

Sent from my MI MAX 3 using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjababez View Post
    i tried to, and like any other guy on guy action kailangan may kasama ako na magsasabi sakin na tapos na s3xy scene kungdi buong movie ako nakapikit.

Sent from my MI MAX 3 using Tapatalk
    The "skip intro" feature in netflix is so convenient. Sana meron ding "skip gay scene".

3. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by madball View Post
    The "skip intro" feature in netflix is so convenient. Sana meron ding "skip gay scene".
    may nagsabi sakin mga baklang friends dito sa office, ang arte ko daw at di comfortable sa pagkalalake ko kung ganun. sabi ko sige nga nood tayo ng girl on girl, kadiri daw ako LOL

4. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Nood ka ninja yun tipong dalawang tibo talaga, yun pareho kamuka ni aiza seugerrs

5. Join Date
    May 2014
    Nood ka ninja yun tipong dalawang tibo talaga, yun pareho kamuka ni aiza seugerrs
    ang baho naman ng trip mo mini LOL
    pero ok na yan kaysa m2m

6. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    ok na sana. nilagay mo pa kasi ng mukha lol

7. Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Next on minicarph's watchlist: trans3xual midget p0rn

8. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Just watched Polar, 2 thumbs up.

Sent from my INE-LX2 using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Parsng me kutob theory ako sa kingdom , hinde kaya magkakuntsaba si Lord Ahn hyeon at Lord Cho talaga because somehow they knew that winter is coming, therfore the zombie horde

Although it may seem that Lord Cho wants the crown prince dead, hinde kaya gusto lang nya i-train na maging true powerful king that will save the Korean nation from the horde. Eh kasi implywensya siya ng mga scholars, and para sa clan, walang silbe ang academics of the horror that’s to come.

Giveways:
    - Lord Ahn Hyeon’s fighters are already trained in killing zombies.
    Near Lord Ahn’s kigdom is the frozen valley where the nurse discovered the resurrection plant as well as shackles na somehow meron nakawala dun na undead and has been lurking in Frozen valley coz its only place where zombies can survive coz of the temperature

- someone is reporting to Lord Cho the whereabouts of the crown prince as well as his development from merely a poster boy prince to a battle hardened would be king. Eh sino lang ba lagi kasama ng crown prince, eh di ba yun ever loyal nyang bodyguard. I think its the bodyguard who sends secret pigeon messages to Lord cho to update him of the crown prince development

——

Though this new Korean netflix series has some similarities to Game of Thrones, re zombies and winter, I cant help but notice the ice cold character of Lord Cho as if he is so unemotional all throughout the season and yet he showed worry / fear in the last episode as if he knew that the horde will overrun Sangju kasi they can survive daylight with the blanket of the winter weather

10. Join Date
    Nov 2018
    For TV Binge watching...
    American Vandals
    The Umbrella Academy
    Breaking Bad
    Better Call Saul
    Titans
    House of Cards
    Ozark
    Black Sails
    Altered Carbon

also I suggest having a VPN like Nord or Windscribe so you can watch shows from Netflix USA