New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    What do you think? Who did the shooting? Si ted failon kaya?

2. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    FYI negative siya sa paraffin test.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    suspect lahat ng kasama nya sa house kasi nilinis nila ang mga dugo at bahid ng crime. but when asked kung may nag utos ba sa kanila na gawin un, hindi sila sumasagot...

looks like ang aga ng scandal sa senatorial plan ni ted ah...

4. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Nagsalita na ang hipag ni ted.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    ano po ang balita ,?
    ano ang sinabi ni hipag?

6. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    I don't think so. Why?

1) Negative paraffin test.

2) Left temporal lobe entry wound consistent with the fact that the wife is a lefty.

3) According to sister in law who was with the couple on Tuesday night (Apr. 14, around midnight):
    a) The wife has some personal problems, that's why she
    flew from Leyte to Manila to be with her sister.
    b) there was no argument that time between the Ted
    and the wife, and
    c) the wife really wrote the "sorry" note to Ted because
    of the personal problems

4) Ted was ON THE AIR at abs cbn until past 10 am of April 15. He only left because he could not get in touch with his wife anymore -- they had a prior arrangement to see each other, but when he was ON THE AIR, he kept calling to his wife to find out her status (if she left the house already), but was informed by the maid that the wife was still inside the house and apparently locked herself in the bathroom. So TED got worried and rushed home to find out his worst nightmare come true.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by sminth View Post
    suspect lahat ng kasama nya sa house kasi nilinis nila ang mga dugo at bahid ng crime. but when asked kung may nag utos ba sa kanila na gawin un, hindi sila sumasagot...

Oh, but they did say that no one ordered them to clean the house. I heard it on radio.

In the same light, I was wondering if Sen. Miriam Santiago and her husband went through the same Police SOP (paraffin test with pictures, statement at Camp Karingal for 8 hours, etc.) when their son committed suicide a few years back? And did the police interview and detain for inquest all their household help at that time?

As far as I can remember kasi, tahimik agad ang mga pulis and media that time, even though there were speculations floating around that it was an accidental shooting and not suicide by the son. Iba talaga pag kampi ka ng administrasyon is what I'm thinking right now.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Abay t***dong mga pulis na to, pilit bitbiting ang hipag ni ted at si ted from the ICU. Dale ang isang relative halos kaladkarin.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ibang klase talaga pulis natin....tsk tsk tsk....

kitang kita sa tv ang cruelty nila

10. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    The police response is highly objectionable, but there is a need to insure there's no foul play, and nobody "disappearing" suddenly.

I believe Ted's clean but things seems foggy at best. His wife got fatally shot, with no clear motive, with very little evidence (washed away that is) and suicide story is so easy to sell.

I must be watching too many crime movies where bad guys elaborately stage the whole thing up and get away clean.

Paging Gus Abelgas....

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast
Did Ted Failon shoot his wife?