New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    The new breed of **** stars...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzWDPOKdq40]Duke University **** star Belle Knox interview ON Piers Morgan March 6, 2014 - YouTube[/ame]

Belle Knox's double life as a student and **** star
    March 10, 2014 - 7:48AM

Up until last week the name of X-rated actress Belle Knox is not one the average internet denizen would most likely have been familiar with. However last Thursday, Knox took out the number two spot in Australia as the Google Trends ‘hot search’ with more than 20000 attempts to find out a little bit more about the self-described ‘rising **** starlet’. So who exactly is Belle Knox and why the sudden interest in her?

Under the pseudonym Belle Knox, the young freshman student at the prestigious Duke University (where she majors in women’s studies and sociology) has been starring in ****ographic shoots to help offset the costs of her higher education.

In an opinion piece Knox posted on xoJane on February 21 identifying herself as the ‘Duke University Freshman **** Star’, she explained her reasons for going into the industry. “I couldn’t afford in tuition, my family has undergone significant financial burden, and I saw a way to graduate from my dream school free of debt, doing something I absolutely love.”

Belle Knox appears on CNN after revealing her identity as the 'Duke **** star.'

She receives around a scene in her part-time adult career, as opposed to the a month she was taking home after tax as when she waitressed in high school.

Nonetheless, her experience has not all been rosy with Knox saying she came under attack and abuse from fellow students after a Duke attendee recognised her performing online and outed her identity to his fraternity.

In an anonymous interview in February with Duke University’s student newspaper, The Chronicle, she stated, ““I feel angry. I feel victimised. I feel harassed. I feel hated. I feel discriminated against. At Duke, I can’t be who I want to be. I really wish I could just do **** and pay for my college and not get s**t from people and just be respected as a human being, but clearly that’s not going to happen.”

Belle Knox told Piers Morgan, "I saw a way to graduate from my dream school free of debt, doing something I absolutely love.”

Knox has also said that while she has had plenty of support after speaking about her experiences, she has received some negative reactions from the general public being on the receiving end of threats and hate speech in response to her work.

Then last week on March 4, she revealed her pseudonym of Belle Knox (she had previously just been referred to in broader terms as the ‘Duke **** Star’) alongside images of herself on xoJane, leading to the spike of curiosity about her.

The motivation behind disclosing her working identity was explained by Knox saying, “In revealing my performer name, I’m also going to let you know exactly the level of hate that exists in America regarding women who refuse to be quiet about their ***uality.” Knox took aim in particular at the societal double standard of shaming **** performers, while letting the consumers of **** off much more lightly.

In an interview with CNN where she was introduced as ‘the most infamous student in America’, Knox said, “I think that probably every single person at some point in their life has watched ****ography. So I think it’s extremely hypocritical that the same society that consumes me is also condemning me.”

Knox seems to be part of the new breed of educated and outspoken **** stars, such as James Deen who has been profiled in GQ and invited to speak on college campuses about ***uality, and high-profile name Stoya who has written about feminism for Vice and on privacy for The New York Times.

In her CNN interview, Knox said she thought the attention and traction her story had gained was largely because she spoke about how much **** had empowered her. Knox said she has found her time in the adult industry to have given her a ***ual autonomy that she finds “incredibly freeing”.

As for the future Knox has publicly stated on xoJane she has no plans to quit either her adult work or her studies at Duke University. “I am going to graduate, I am going to pursue my dreams and I will hopefully galvanise change in a world wrought with gender norms and ***ism.”
    Last edited by _Cathy_; March 11th, 2014 at 01:10 AM.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Belle Knox told Piers Morgan, "I saw a way to graduate from my dream school free of debt, doing something I absolutely love.”
    She "absolutely loves" doing ****?

i think i'll "review" her work after this post :naughty2:

Pero, tigas dinng babaeong to. Pag dito malamang nagdrop out na sa kahihiyan.

Sabagay, if a **** star can be a member of the Italian parliament...

3. Join Date
    Jan 2014

kanya kanya talaga pamamaraan para mabuhay..

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    may classmate ako dati, gro dyan sa isang club sa roxas blvd.
    inaamin naman nya. di sya nahihiya.

& she gets her tuition from her earnings as a gro. yun nga lang iba ang tingin ng mga classmates ko sa kanya. parang discriminated ba.

ako lang nakikipag kuwentuhan sa kanya.......

btt.
    search ko ngs si belle k......

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App
    Last edited by chua_riwap; March 11th, 2014 at 11:52 AM.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post

& she gets her tuition from her earnings as a gro. yun nga lang iba ang tingin ng mga classmates ko sa kanya. parang discriminated ba.

btt.

sigurado kang kwentuhan lang?

6. Join Date
    Sep 2007

btt.

Alam na...

7. Join Date
    Sep 2007

btt.

Alam na...

8. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Napanood ko isang video neto from x-art. Threesome sila hehe. Belle, jenna, james.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Hehehe oks yan x art

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post

Thanks for reminding me... I almost forgot I was supposed to check on her past "works"...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast