New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 97 of 213 FirstFirst ... 478793949596979899100101107147197 ... LastLast
Results 961 to 970 of 2123
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    3,358
    #961
    Quote Originally Posted by awing View Post
    Kabibili ko lang po last week when I was in Cebu, a gift for my parents. I bought it for around P310K, is it a good buy?

    Mitsubishi L200 Endeavor Model 2000
    Odo: 55K
    Leather Seats
    Original Tyres with Alloy Rims
    All Power Options; Central Locking, Power doors, etc..
    Casa maintained






    Bro bat pang lumang L200 yun rims?

  2. #962
    Quote Originally Posted by s_quilicot View Post
    Bro bat pang lumang L200 yun rims?


    Ano pala yung Rims on that model bro? Sorry di ko kabisado ang L200. We were told na lang na yan yung Orig na Rims, yung tyres pala napalitan na.

    But about sa price bro, di ba me talo?

  3. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    3,358
    #963
    Quote Originally Posted by awing View Post


    Ano pala yung Rims on that model bro? Sorry di ko kabisado ang L200. We were told na lang na yan yung Orig na Rims, yung tyres pala napalitan na.

    But about sa price bro, di ba me talo?


    sa price dunno bro ..

  4. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    3,358
    #964
    2005 problematic 4jx1 and G altis ..
    have plans po for projector type (sabog kasi)
    JVC AVX-800





    at baclayon bohol






    off-road? curse the roads and officials of SAMAR ! cars totally beaten up!




    K&N filter ..



    always keep the engine clean!

    pasensiya na sa headlight ko hindi pa projector .. malapit na kasi enrolment .. hihihi

  5. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,071
    #965
    Quote Originally Posted by awing View Post
    Kabibili ko lang po last week when I was in Cebu, a gift for my parents. I bought it for around P310K, is it a good buy?

    Mitsubishi L200 Endeavor Model 2000
    Odo: 55K
    Leather Seats
    Original Tyres with Alloy Rims
    All Power Options; Central Locking, Power doors, etc..
    Casa maintained





    pang nissan eagle yung rim.

  6. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,071
    #966
    pang 4x2 frontier po pala

  7. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    21,335
    #967
    Quote Originally Posted by s_quilicot View Post
    2005 problematic 4jx1 and G altis ..
    have plans po for projector type (sabog kasi)
    JVC AVX-800





    at baclayon bohol






    off-road? curse the roads and officials of SAMAR ! cars totally beaten up!




    K&N filter ..



    always keep the engine clean!

    pasensiya na sa headlight ko hindi pa projector .. malapit na kasi enrolment .. hihihi
    sir, saan po kayo nagpagawa ng intake ng Trooper nyo? diba may front chin na yung 2005 Trooper.

  8. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    7,185
    #968
    Taken late last year at Tarlac.
    Last edited by meledson; March 29th, 2008 at 01:59 PM.

  9. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    7,185
    #969
    Our other car.

  10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    11
    #970
    Body Style: 2-Dr Hatchback

What is your ride?