New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    ^ 15's yung sayo aej diba ? trade na kayo ! :rofl:

hehe its 17's po...15's are too small for ZZ's body.

pero tumatanggap din ako ng circuit 10 na regalo?

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    ^ ah 17's ba.

YGPM! ;)

3. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Very close to saying goodbye to the Circuit 10s...but they've made the trip to Baguio and back.

Driving at Marcos Highway was lots of fun, uphill and downhill. Only that final uphill stretch was a drag. The car just couldn't keep momentum in third gear, but it's not as if the little Jazz had lots of difficulty either. It coped with the strain of the climb much better than I thought, with no cooling system issues.

Downhill, taking the tightest turns at 40 km/h in second gear was just right. Woohoo! For the majority of the run I had no traffic to be mindful of. The drive down to Pugo gave me lots of practice for heel-and-toe.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Tackling Marcos Highway

Going off-road at Rosario

On the Magilas Trail

5. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    uy! Balik mo jacket ko sir! hehehe

ay sorry! pareho pala tayo!

wow nice trip to baguio. kelan kaya gagawin race track ang marcos higway uphill and downhill? e yung kenon rd.? gusto ko itry hehehe

6. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Racking up the kilometers on one tank...I eventually broke the 530 km mark before surrendering

SCTEX. Now I can relax

Aibo visits the pine trees

Cafe by the Ruins

Windshield crack!

The crack on my windshield is now twice as long as it was before.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by aejhayl17 View Post

wow nice trip to baguio. kelan kaya gagawin race track ang marcos higway uphill and downhill? e yung kenon rd.? gusto ko itry hehehe
    Hmmm don't wish for it. If you turned Marcos Highway into a racetrack you'd get into real trouble when you see one of these at the last second:

We counted four of these road cuts along Marcos Highway. If it's that dangerous there already, how much more for Kennon Road right?

Since you asked for it, more downhill shots of Marcos Highway then...

8. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    hehe parang tokyo dift lang

9. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Initial D !

BTW. What set 15 inchers will you be getting ?
    Last edited by renzo_d10; April 28th, 2010 at 06:36 PM.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Mukhang excited na si Renzo ah!

I was THIS close to replacing the wheels today. Pitworkz Hongly sadly didn't have any stock left of the Toyo Proxes T1R in 195/55R15...but it's only a matter of time.

I might as well give 'em away. They're OEM GD Jazz/City wheels. These were stock on the GD8 City VTEC here, but in Japan they were stock on the GD3 Fit.

Specs? 15x6, +53 offset, roughly 15 lb. each. Usefully lighter than my outgoing rolling stock. These were repainted a darker shade of silver and restored by Promaster before they were sold to me.

This weighing scale is a little off due to age but I posted this just to give you an idea of how heavy the wheels are.

My only "fear" is that these wheels might be too tucked into the fenders compared to the old Rota Circuit 10s, which are a full inch wider.
    Last edited by Type 100; April 28th, 2010 at 07:11 PM.

Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast
Project "Hyaku Shiki Hamster": My 2005 GD1 Honda Jazz 1.3S