New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    In the retirement of my expensive-to-maintain Optra and with the heat levels of my Lancer (due to the number of times I got myself pointed by a gun with it - and still I dont know why and police don't have a clue to who) on a high, I've sticked to my new daily driver - my Nissan Sentra N16. With expenses taking toll on my funds (especially the home I'm building for myself), my N16's mods took a long long long delay... how long? half a year I suppose. Well, as a teaser, here's the start of the work-in-progress:

More pics to follow. Ikakabit pa kasi yung iba kong pinagawa. Hehe...

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Projector conversion? Score!

Long time no see! So gone na ang Optra?

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Projector conversion? Score!

Long time no see! So gone na ang Optra?
    Haha, long time no see nga Sir Niky. Yep, sold na ang Optra. Pero swerte ng nakabili, pinagawa ko ung 30K worth na maintenance nun e.

Been a while na pinlano ko na mag-HID as my starting project for the Sentra, pero ayoko kasi mag-palit without retrofitting the projectors. And now, patapos na ang exterior. Hehehehehehe

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Hehehe... just let us know when it's done. ;)

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

sir, kayo lang nag-retrofit nung projector lenses? Wala bang projector type headlight assembly for the N16? Yung buo na, para replace buong housing na lang?

Nice projectors sir.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    projector conversion? how? is it for another model or brand of car or is it really for sentra with a different variant?

7. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Sige Sir Niky.

Yung projector po as well as the HID kit was sourced from Nighthawk Tim of HRCP. It was retrofitted by ABAY's Repair Shop in Evangelista, Makati on my car's stock headlight assembly.

After 2 days of retrofitting bumili rin ako ng sarili kong heat gun kasi talagang continuous ang pag-ayos sa alignment ng beam.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    After 3 days of being sleepless focusing on the project (partida may trabaho pa), here's the before and after result:

Yikes! Nag-moist! Nakalimutan ko atang initin bago i-silyado last time. Buti na lang saktong magbabaklas din:

Got a new pair of shrouds from Tim to make this:
    24xLED soldered with 24xResistors! Haha

9. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Goodbye old 4pc.LED's!

Baklas-baklas!

Hehe pa-V ang beam:

10. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Ops-medyo tabingi pa rin:

Oras ng gamitan to ng:

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast