New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    maxie (maxima) gone . maxsie in (sentra)

while waiting for a store to open, i figured might as well take some pics while the sun is out. note how the fx looks compact next to an expedition.

Quote Originally Posted by max95fx03
    lurker lang ako sa ibang nissan forums. yung mods na binanggit mo ang usually least pricey (kaya meron ako). plenum/spacer usually most bang for the buck.

update: naputukan ng gulong fx (thanks potenzas), heto resulta:

axis 20s, hankook ventus, better ride
    Max, Eto ba yung spacer sa throttle body?

3. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    yung spacer sa pagitan ng upper and lower plenum. yung ibang mods plenum mismo ang pinalitan.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    my door damage was finally fixed, but with tiny little issues - stubborn overspray! took back to the body shop via casa but the white dots are still there. tried everything i can (goo gone, scratch remover, lacquer thinner, mineral spirits) with no success. it looks like the "dots" were there when they blended the paint around the door. anyone tried wetsanding or using plastic razors on paint? im deciding between the two. i am heading to my dealer and share this thing with the service manager directly.

im not much pressured to have the dealer resolve this. first, i was charge half of their quote (a fourth of the original quote). second, i got to drive a new "skyline" for nearly 2 weeks which i posted here. i researched the "skyline's" rental cost if i did and it was more than the cost of the body work. last, i cant trust that the shop will correct the problem without further issues. in short, im somewhat ahead of the situation.

in case you read this, do you agree? or would you insist the dealer to fix it? thanks in advanced.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    It's up to you... if it is overspray, they're obliged to fix it... but if you feel it's not worth the time or bother, just leave it for a while.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

6. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    thanks. i decided to bring it again since my sched for now is flexible. maybe the third time is a charm . hopefully this is it. "skyline" again for the next few days.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    finally, no more overspray! the shop did it right this time. its been a crappy week dealing with s***heads at work and everywhere, but it is better now that i have my baby back. acrylic and/or glaze time

8. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    finally again, all fading trims (warranty) replaced. drove a qx56 again for a few days.

i guess i got flipped on the freeway recently . as always, i am getting to the left lane to enter the carpool lane at traffic speed (80+mph) with signals and not cutting other drivers. a truck behind me (with fake hoodscoop) somehow decided to squeeze between me and the car in front of me forcing me to let go of my gas a bit. i got annoyed, but i figured so what since i am jumping to the carpool lane soon. so i did and decided to accelerate harder. i entered the lane and passed him at about 100 and saw the shock on his face. then i saw him taking his left arm out and flipped. i smiled a bit from his reaction, but i still wonder what i did to him anyways.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    my kittie turned 4 years a few months ago and so far so good. done with the recalls and small things. i thought there was a leak on the oil cooler but turned out to be nothing. still get compliments sometimes. i wanted to do a little update and this is what i had done recently:

it should get lighter in a few days. had to be done at the shop thanks to the turn signal sticking out then a bulge which made the installation complicated. maybe more pics later. so far i am liking the stealth, evil look.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    front shot, maybe my next avatar:

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
My 1995 Nissan Maxima SE and 2003 Infiniti FX35