New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    correct me if im wrong, pero as i know.. ur maxima there is our cefiro here... just change the lights and the trunk....

nice rides.. the fx35 looks like a murano, right, only luxurious....hehe

2. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by alwayz_yummy View Post
    nice rides.. the fx35 looks like a murano, right, only luxurious....hehe
    Big diffenrece is fx35 are equipped with VQ35DE.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    thanks for the compliments.

the spacer is about $290 but i got it as a group buy for $100 less. see if there is a groupbuy before buying.

both taillights are stock, though i might turn the amber max taillight black or smoke one day.

i realize later how i admire the cefiros when they came out and i was still living there. the maxima is similar, just less with less luxury and features. the infiniti i30/i35 is the actual match here i think.

the fx looks like murano's cousin. but they are very different (fx/murano: fwd/rwd, cvt/std, maxima altima platform/g35 350z platform, etc.). both are VQ35DE tuned and mounted differently.
    Last edited by MXFX; October 19th, 2006 at 11:11 PM.

CVT yang sayo? just like the murano..matipid..or magkasing tipid ang maxima at fx mo?

5. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    cvt ang murano. gas? ineenjoy ko na lang ang drive 13mpg city/20-22mpg fwy ang fx. maxima mas matipid.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    yup, their Maxima is very much like our 97 Nissan Cefiro.

but there is a model na mas specific na Cefiro dun, yung Infiniti I30t.

anyway, i like the FX35. it looks better than the Cayenne IMO.

un ang nilabas dito, pati ung mga gray imports....3.5Lv6(vq35de)+cvt...forgot kung ilang ung preset speed->6 or 7)

pwede na, heavy at big engine..cvt ba yang fx mo? ung maxima, matic?

my '89 maxima here is actually a '89 nissan stanza there, ang 92' maxima dyan ay yung '92 bluebird dito.. then naging cefiro dito, maxima naman dyan...

di nanagkaroon ng maxima dito..wala nag-qualify....

actually, i30 or 35 is way luxurious than the brougham(top-end here) cefiro we have.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by max95fx03 View Post
    thanks for the compliments.

the spacer is about $290 but i got it as a group buy for $100 less. see if there is a groupbuy before buying.
    max, siguro retail price yung $290 coz you can get an entire crawford plenum for $350,iirc.

the fx looks like murano's cousin. but they are very different (fx/murano: fwd/rwd, cvt/std, maxima altima platform/g35 350z platform, etc.). both are VQ35DE tuned and mounted differently.
    I didn't know the murano has vq engine. I just based it on the sound of the engine and exhaust. If you know what i mean.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    yung fx 5spd auto, max 4spd auto.

Quote Originally Posted by m_ron View Post
    I didn't know the murano has vq engine. I just based it on the sound of the engine and exhaust. If you know what i mean.
    now i get it . the fx, g, and z sound nearly identical. that just remind me of my first question when we checked out the fx and the rep started one "that is standard right? (referring to the chrome and exhaust note)"

10. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    some updates:

vegas trip few weeks ago with fx, quick 100+mph bursts thanks to slow f*ks on the left lane who wont move out of the way.

accident with the max. minor bumper damage. douche hit our max on the rear on the freeway. he tried to work out of insurance, then no communication for nearly 2 weeks. first discussion went well, but the next day different tone ("just a scratch, i work on cars, and other bs). i went ahead and filed a claim on their insurance (i just learned that can be done). will meet with inspector tomm. and will get an estimate next. if things go well, it will cost mr douche more, have it on his driving record, and we may end up receiving more.
    Last edited by MXFX; December 9th, 2006 at 10:25 AM.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
My 1995 Nissan Maxima SE and 2003 Infiniti FX35