New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by mbeige View Post
    Those who don't like the wing, you must know that the original EVO w201 chassis had that functional large wing, and it's not a poseur/ricey look.

The only thing I don't like is that it doesn't have the 2.5-16v engine... the rims are acceptable...
    tama si mbeige. dito nakabase yung kotse ni G29

http://www.worldcarfans.com/classics...6-evolution-ii

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    lose the wing... bigay mo kay hens :D

3. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Nice ride...the wing's a bit big but overall, it's a nice ride you have there. Did you base your design on the Group A Touring Car that MB developed in 1989-1990 - the E190 2.5-16 Evolution II?

4. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by nicolodeon View Post
    Nice ride...the wing's a bit big but overall, it's a nice ride you have there. Did you base your design on the Group A Touring Car that MB developed in 1989-1990 - the E190 2.5-16 Evolution II?
    from page 1
    Quote Originally Posted by g29 View Post
    all the bodykit is from evolution II model, so the rear wing is like that.. racing look i guess..

5. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by mbeige View Post
    Those who don't like the wing, you must know that the original EVO w201 chassis had that functional large wing, and it's not a poseur/ricey look.

The only thing I don't like is that it doesn't have the 2.5-16v engine... the rims are acceptable...
    Yep ur ryt bro, the wing has function of course for the evo, years of study yan to incorporate design and functionality, but remember... that wing is for an evo chasis not MB190E. ;)

6. Join Date
    May 2005
    Nice kit, looks much like the evo2, still can't appreciate the large wing though. Still prefer, if none, a more subtle, sleek body kit. Anyway, kaunting detailing lang oks na oks na yan.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    parehas lang naman ang chassis ng evo at 190e di ba? may 2.5_16v engine, bodykits, brakes and suspension upgrades ang evo pero parehas sila chassis tama ba?

8. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by IGNITED View Post
    Yep ur ryt bro, the wing has function of course for the evo, years of study yan to incorporate design and functionality, but remember... that wing is for an evo chasis not MB190E. ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by Laser_Ramon View Post
    parehas lang naman ang chassis ng evo at 190e di ba? may 2.5_16v engine, bodykits, brakes and suspension upgrades ang evo pero parehas sila chassis tama ba?
    Same chassis lang, w201. The 190E Evo 2 was just heavily modified, but they're based on the same chassis.

*Ignited: A 190E is a w201. From the site Rab posted,

The Mercedes-Benz 190 (201 series) introduced in 1982 rapidly made a name for itself as the “Baby-Benz”. But who would have thought that it would also acquire a reputation as a compact sports car over the years and after several engine and equipment refinements? This development finally culminated in the 190 E 2.5-16 Evolution II which made its debut at the Geneva Motor Show in March 1990.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    guys.., guys.. thanking you all very2 much for your comment.. well, i think i will let the rear wing go..

Peace guys..

10. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by afrasay View Post
    lose the wing... bigay mo kay hens :D
    oist! bat na-extra ako dito?

mas bagay sakin itong spoiler:

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
My 190 E -Bodykit installed--