New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by J97 View Post
    Correct me if i am wrong FC = Fuel Consumption.

oic, accdg. to the trip computer. mine is just averaging 14l/100Km. (7.14km/li) so that's pretty horrible.... anyway because the car only has 88km. on the ODO and when i took it our of the dealer it was only 45Km. so can't really say that's accurate.... we'll report on that later.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by xaxxy View Post
    oh. the antenna of the 1.5 here is placed at the rear of the vehicle anyway ... nice!
    like it better on the rear. but if i have it relocated most likely it will leave a gaping hole, so i have to 4get about this MOD...

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by brubeck View Post
    rear disc breaks are great but that would surely void your warranty. am also itching to do this upgrade to my swift but warranty issues needs to be considered.

congratulations on your new ride sir!

Brubeck, thanks. btw, congrats din sa brand new swift mo. infact mga 2years ago i almost bought one. pero dto 1.3li 5MT lang, ala 1.5. pero i loved the handling and the looks of that car. dto nga lang, yung interior nya was really made cheap so that was the deal breaker for me.... whereas yung Fit/Jazz dto is same interior Quality as the PH-DM & JDM.... anyway Warranty expires two years and 60T Km. later.... don't know if i can wait that long.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    do wait and don't void your warranty. i also have a 2 year old innova and i'm just thankful it's still under warranty. they changed the rear hatch lifters twice, fixed an oil leak in the crankcase, numerous busted bulbs, malfunctioning speedometer and deffective front disc brake rotors. warranties honored without hassle but vehicle downtime was a bummer.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by J97 View Post
    Correct me if i am wrong FC = Fuel Consumption.
    Fuel Consumption, though i know i only have very low mileage (still tight engine) and mostly just drives in stop and go traffic. the Trip Computer is reporting somewhere around 6.9-8 li/100 km.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    here are the Favourite Features of my Car.

well simply its the things that my old Civic ESi (EG Body) didn't have.
    u can see in the Image below fm. the Instrument panel.

http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/8084/img6332to9.jpg
    -Light for the Engine Immobilizer (bottom Left like Key Sign).
    -Power Steering Warning Light (EPS kasi 'to instead of Hydraulics).
    -Fog Light ON Indicator (Front and Back).
    -SeatBelt Warning Light Indicator if not Worn....(medyo annoying nga lang...)
    -ABS Light (though haven't really reached that threshold..)
    -AirBag Indicator lights (if deployed).... (though i wish i would never have to use it :D).
    -saka Fuel Consumption Trip Computer.....now its showing 8.3li/100km (around 12Km/lit).
    -vTEC engine is much more lively than the ESi's (hhhm baka kulang sa tune up?).

[Things i Don't Like]
    - nawala temperature Gage, instead meron lang HOT (for Overheating) and COLD (so u don't over-rev while the oil hasn't warmed enough....)

PS: ba't nga pala di na maka show ng Image ngayon sa Tsikot?
    Last edited by parakitoJDM; June 12th, 2007 at 10:07 PM.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by parakitoJDM View Post
    here are the Favourite Features of my Car.

well simply its the things that my old Civic ESi (EG Body) didn't have.
    u can see in the Image below fm. the Instrument panel.

http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/8084/img6332to9.jpg
    -Light for the Engine Immobilizer (bottom Left like Key Sign).
    -Power Steering Warning Light (EPS kasi 'to instead of Hydraulics).
    -Fog Light ON Indicator (Front and Back).
    -SeatBelt Warning Light Indicator if not Worn....(medyo annoying nga lang...)
    -ABS Light (though haven't really reached that threshold..)
    -AirBag Indicator lights (if deployed).... (though i wish i would never have to use it :D).
    -saka Fuel Consumption Trip Computer.....now its showing 8.3li/100km (around 12Km/lit).
    -vTEC engine is much more lively than the ESi's (hhhm baka kulang sa tune up?).

[Things i Don't Like]
    - nawala temperature Gage, instead meron lang HOT (for Overheating) and COLD (so u don't over-rev while the oil hasn't warmed enough....)

PS: ba't nga pala di na maka show ng Image ngayon sa Tsikot?

Congratulations. The Jazz is a great ride, indeed!

Regarding the temperature gauge,- it's just a matter of getting used to it. Anyway, nowadays, if a car overheats, then typically, the temp just shoots up. So, the analog display is not really a big help.....

Wow, your Jazz certainly has a lot of features. Hhmmm... I'd like to have a "fuel consumption trip computer" for my Baby Jazzy....

2901:pokemon:

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post
    Congratulations. The Jazz is a great ride, indeed!

Regarding the temperature gauge,- it's just a matter of getting used to it. Anyway, nowadays, if a car overheats, then typically, the temp just shoots up. So, the analog display is not really a big help.....

Wow, your Jazz certainly has a lot of features. Hhmmm... I'd like to have a "fuel consumption trip computer" for my Baby Jazzy....

2901:pokemon:
    oh i didn't know ASEAN version of Jazz doesn't get the Fuel Trip Computer.... but dto din naman CVT version doesn't get steering wheel mounted buttons.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by parakitoJDM View Post
    i know the car has been out for a long time, and might be replaced within a year. still don't care, its still very good as it is... so finally decided to buy one and enjoy life! its a 1.5vTECl 5speedMT. its got sun-roof and got the rear spoiler as option....so far satisfied.
    Over-all impressions: hhhhm, much easier to drive than my ESi; got a solid body. Funky styling and very clever seat arrangement possibilities.

wow , nice ride ser! tsalap ng bago ah! pasakay pagpunta ko dyan ah?

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by yuichi View Post
    wow , nice ride ser! tsalap ng bago ah! pasakay pagpunta ko dyan ah?
    opkors ser ..... BTW, si Raikkah uwi bukas kaya lang mukhang gahol oras daw sya..... ako naman next Thursday night, txt kta pag-uwi ko dyan pero 3days lang ako....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Honda Jazz my new ride