New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    i know the car has been out for a long time, and might be replaced within a year. still don't care, its still very good as it is... so finally decided to buy one and enjoy life! its a 1.5vTECl 5speedMT. its got sun-roof and got the rear spoiler as option....so far satisfied.
    Over-all impressions: hhhhm, much easier to drive than my ESi; got a solid body. Funky styling and very clever seat arrangement possibilities.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Congrats on your new ride

3. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Interesting to see sunroof and turn-signal mirrors as standard on your ride (na wala sa Philippine-spec models).

Nifty.

Do give us some FC and suspension comments (if you do have the chance)
    I also plan on buying this vehicle next year so I want to hear some feedback regarding the driving experience.

4. Join Date
    May 2007
    o nga.. may sunroof at foglamps ang 1.3 s nila!! or pinadagdag mo yun?

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackraven View Post
    Interesting to see sunroof and turn-signal mirrors as standard on your ride (na wala sa Philippine-spec models).

Nifty.

Do give us some FC and suspension comments (if you do have the chance)
    I also plan on buying this vehicle next year so I want to hear some feedback regarding the driving experience.

FC? sorry u have to educate me on this...
    Suspension comments, well the car is pretty stable even during spirited driving, there's little body roll considering that its such a tall vehicle...ala MPV. though u may feel road bumps and other undulations.... i believe Honda struck a good balance between handling and suspension stiffness. Other driving experience.....i'm just amaze at just how much more flexibile this engine than my ESi (non vTEC). i can actually attest that the L15 is more torquey and i can just keep low REVS and still putter along pretty effortless. over-all its a much more relaxing experience than the EG Civic ESi.....

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by xaxxy View Post
    o nga.. may sunroof at foglamps ang 1.3 s nila!! or pinadagdag mo yun?

its a 1.5vTEC btw...... all those (sunroof, foglamps, side mirror integrated winker) are standard on the models here for the 1500cc. but they don't come with Side skirts, LED rear lamp, Rear disk brakes. so i guess product planners here have a different idea on things.... anyway since i already had the rear spoiler installed as additional accessory, i would like to add or actually modify rear brake to discs...... anybody know's some JPN surplus in Banawe or Evangelista? i'll go back Pinas within the month for a few days vacation. any link or reply would be appreciated.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Correct me if i am wrong FC = Fuel Consumption.

Quote Originally Posted by parakitoJDM View Post
    FC? sorry u have to educate me on this...

8. Join Date
    May 2007
    that's wicked man.. Rock on..enjoy your ride..

9. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    rear disc breaks are great but that would surely void your warranty. am also itching to do this upgrade to my swift but warranty issues needs to be considered.

congratulations on your new ride sir!

10. Join Date
    May 2007
    oh. the antenna of the 1.5 here is placed at the rear of the vehicle anyway ... nice!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Honda Jazz my new ride