Mar 2006
    Congrats sir Dont...

Parang aliw na aliw anak mo ah!
    iam3739.com

2. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by mbeige View Post
    Two things.

Curious why it has a bottle jack, and if it would reach the jack mounting points of that truck (with such a small jack and much higher ground clearance)? Also is it rated for that truck? I think that's only a 2 ton jack. I know the Strada might be just within the jack's limit but if I were you I'd get something much bigger.

Another is why is the hood pad too small? Napansin ko hindi covered yung buong hood. I just found it weird.
    Great observation. I will check out the jack..But I do not know what to do with the hood pad. Its strange nga.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    * Drey and 2Dmax..thanks.

I will be posting also some pictures of accesories added to my strada. stay tuned.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Added Chrome on the Side and Rear Door handles

5. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Parking Sensors

6. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Nice... Is the parking sensor stock?
    iam3739.com

sana po yung front sensor pinalagay mo sa almost corner, not there-->mas kailangan siya dun,e....

sa rear, sana 4 -5 na sensor para may sa corner, mid and center ng rear...

oh well, ok na din yan...

8. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by alwayz_yummy View Post
    sana po yung front sensor pinalagay mo sa almost corner, not there-->mas kailangan siya dun,e....

sa rear, sana 4 -5 na sensor para may sa corner, mid and center ng rear...

oh well, ok na din yan...
    Same to what I had in mind. But sabi ng nila wala daw available nung 4 pcs sa likod. And then, yung sa harap makes sense to put in the corners..pero meron ba nakapagpakabit there? most cars with two sensors in front are not placed in corners kasi di ba.

Anyway. magadang tips yan for the other guys who are planning to install one in the future.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Hi DonT, kinda new here and looking around. . . . i like your Strada just what i want as well for the baha trips i go through when it pours. White - same color as my car and i just visited the thread for maintaining white paint.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Hay!!!!! patay na patay talga ako dito sa strada nuon yung hi-lux ngayon e2 ganda itsura ASTIG!!!! mas mura pa. kung my pera lang ako bibili ako mamaya hehehehehe!!!!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
GLS 3.2L Strada Closeup