New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    * Kimpoy
    Thanks sir..and many thanks to Tsikot.com. With the help of all massive information and opinions in the forum, I was able to find and select the vehicle which is right for me.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    nice choice, sulit pera mo dyan! congrats fellow mitsu fanboi

3. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Guwapo talaga ng strada.

feedback naman sa performance, o.. may manual ba? magkano score(kuha) mo po dyan--all-in(LTO, insurance at freebies po)?

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    Wow Congrats!

So those are the new rims/wheels. Parang mas malaki compared to the 3.0 models.

How's the ride naman?

6. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    * Memphis Raines
    Thanks for the greetings. I have'nt tried it yet, will do by Oct when I'll be back. All I can say is, my other half is very happy with it. Hi-Tech and all terrain daw, pwede pang Baha.he he he. Smile on her face...Priceless...

*Alwayz_yummy
    I got the insurance, LTO and Chattel for 55.4K, 1.260M, Free Tint, Matting, Leatherette Seats and Undercoat.

Got my Unit in Baliwag..2006 Dealer of the Year daw sila ng Mitsubishi.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    This is one of my dream machines, but congratulations to you bro drive safe.

nag-iisang mitsu dealer along the h-way....frendly mga tao dun...

as for the ride, di masyadong matag-tag right?(mas ma-alon ang kalye dyan then sa d'fort)

9. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Two things.

Curious why it has a bottle jack, and if it would reach the jack mounting points of that truck (with such a small jack and much higher ground clearance)? Also is it rated for that truck? I think that's only a 2 ton jack. I know the Strada might be just within the jack's limit but if I were you I'd get something much bigger.

Another is why is the hood pad too small? Napansin ko hindi covered yung buong hood. I just found it weird.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    congrats!

how's the fuel consumption? they say 3.2's FC is better than 2.5.. :P

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
GLS 3.2L Strada Closeup