New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Bravoexo View Post

Ditto, fun to drive, easy to mod,
    Great mods!

I have a 2011 M3 2.0 R. Having fun driving it, not thrilled with the gas consuption but I did anticipate that when deciding on the 2.0, or getting the M3 in general as I knew it wasn't as fuel efficient as my other choices. Nice handling, good interiors, sunroof, HIDs, automatic wiper and lights, plus it still looks great to me despite the age.

Kulang na lang para sa akin is the ipod integration and remote truck open but I can get those when the factory warranty expires.
    Last edited by euro_c; May 26th, 2011 at 03:47 PM. Reason: grammar police =)

2. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Bravoexo View Post

Ditto, fun to drive, easy to mod,
    Looks good to me.

Pano ba mag like? Haha

3. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Battlestar View Post
    Looks good to me.

Pano ba mag like? Haha
    Merong "like" dun sa bottom right ng post. Na like ko na din.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by jhnkvn View Post
    Actually, it IS slow. Then again, slow is subjective. But nobody can dispute numbers. The 1.6L Mazda 3 would take around 11 seconds to get from 0-60. In other words, that Civic 1.8S would overtake you. So would that 1.5 Jazz beside you. That fat porky 2.4L Camry would also outdo you. In other words, the 1.6L suffers from improper power-to-weight ratio.

What I like (and hate) about the Mz3 is the go-kart handling. Slight tilts to the steering wheel is translated into wheel movement. And because of its poor NVH insulation (if you have the pre-facelifted Mz3), you feel you're actually going faster than what the tach says. Dati sa highway I was like "shet, 120km na ata ito", looked down and saw 95km/h
    Question on the NVH insulation... Are there really improvements done on the NVH insulation of the newer models? There is apparent road noise to me but I'm thinking that its because I was driving a Camry before and it is unfair to compare the two. There's also the factor of the 17" wheels running on thinner tires.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by kapitantumba View Post
    Mazda Astina 1.6L MT 1999
    Positive - porma lalo pag nakabukas HL
    Negative - wala pa naman so far. love the car kasi
    Sir ito po ba yung Lantis?

Kasi 1993 to 1997 lang po yata binenta yung Astina dito sa atin.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    2007 Mazdaspeed3 2.5l 6sp turbo
    positive- fast, rigid chassis, handles well, sleeper
    negative- torque steer, heavy, shocks lousy, shifter needs modding to eliminate the rubbery feel
    overall- FUN

7. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Mazda 3 1.6V
    Positive: still a looker (even after 8 years when it was first launched), handles well, solid build, painstakingly slow without mods
    Negative: difficult to mod (parts are hard to come by and expensive), only comes with an A/T here

8. Join Date
    May 2011
    Originally Posted by kapitantumba View Post
    Mazda Astina 1.6L MT 1999
    Positive - porma lalo pag nakabukas HL
    Negative - wala pa naman so far. love the car kasi
    Sir ito po ba yung Lantis?

Kasi 1993 to 1997 lang po yata binenta yung Astina dito sa atin.
    astina paps. 1999 yung nakalagay sa OR/CR eh... segunda mano ko nakuha kasi

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
Are you Happy w/ you Mazda? (gaya gaya) - hehehe