New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelson de Leon View Post
    I think it's free labor. I may be wrong. You just have to ask to dealer if they're from ANC, CATS
    Free oil and oil filter on 70k, 80k, and 90k
    Plus additional free wiper blade on 100k
    Labor fee is not free

Quote Originally Posted by bugsmobile View Post
    Same question, which dealerships are part of the ANC group? If you bought your unit from CATS group, can you avail of the +2years from ANC group? How much did you pay? Just to clarify, it's just 2 year free labor service change oil or does it also come with warranty on parts?

Did the second gen also have yojin sir? Nyar mahal pala ng pms after yojin. With those prices, I might just have it done outside after my yojin expires.
    ANC group - Q.Ave, Pasig, North Edsa, Marcos Hi way, Pulilan

My 1st 2 years was done in Alabang, i had some issues with my service center kaya ako lumipat sa Pasig on my 50k pms, they still included me in the loyalty program as long as i get my pms from any ANC branch moving forward

Agree with sir travs, get quotes from diff branches, iba iba price nila, i didn't bother to look for cheaper ones since plan ko naman talaga sa labas na ipagawa after yojin 3, may mga favorite kasi akong oil na i'm pretty sure hindi pwedeng gamitin sa casa

2. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Yatta View Post
    Its only free labor, you pay for the oil, filters and other consumables.
    possible kaya na iba iba yung offer nila?

My loyalty card specifically stated that i'll get free oil, oil filter and wiper blades

3. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by aRTie View Post
    possible kaya na iba iba yung offer nila?

My loyalty card specifically stated that i'll get free oil, oil filter and wiper blades
    You have to backread sir. The topic is about the additional 2 years freebie and not about Yojin 3. I think you are referring to Yojin 3.

Sent from my ASUS_Z012D using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    You have to backread sir. The topic is about the additional 2 years freebie and not about Yojin 3. I think you are referring to Yojin 3.

I'm referring to the loyalty program offered by anc group. I was under that program though hindi ko na in-avail, had mine done outside casa after yojin 3

Notice on my previous post that the freebies are for 70k, 80k, 90k and 100k, those are already outside yojin3

I'm still figuring out how to attach pix here to show the loyalty card i got from pasig

5. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by aRTie View Post
    I'm referring to the loyalty program offered by anc group. I was under that program though hindi ko na in-avail, had mine done outside casa after yojin 3

Notice on my previous post that the freebies are for 70k, 80k, 90k and 100k, those are already outside yojin3

I'm still figuring out how to attach pix here to show the loyalty card i got from pasig
    Sorry for the assumption but that is good if they offered to you the free oil and labor. I guess iba iba talaga ang offer nila. The offer was from ANC North EDSA. Question sir, why didn't you avail of the "extended" service?

6. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Sorry for the assumption but that is good if they offered to you the free oil and labor. I guess iba iba talaga ang offer nila. The offer was from ANC North EDSA. Question sir, why didn't you avail of the "extended" service?
    No worries sir, na curious lang din ako kasi i have my loyalty card as i typed my previous replies, kaya i'm sure of the perks Pasig offered me. Btw, free consumables only, have to pay for labor fee

Did not avail of the service after yojin3 since i still find it too expensive even with the loyalty perks. Nung 60k pms ko sa pasig, i requested for a quote on the estimated cost of 70k and 80k pms, the SA told me that it would be around php 12k-15k and php 40k-45k, respectively. Less than half nun yung gastos outside casa, plus, i can use my favorite oil (royal purple)

7. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Speaking of engine oil, I've read somewhere that Mazda is using synthetic oil with moly. The moly helps in adding efficiency to the engine. I dunno if that will be an issue.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Speaking of engine oil, I've read somewhere that Mazda is using synthetic oil with moly. The moly helps in adding efficiency to the engine. I dunno if that will be an issue.

AFAIK Mazda Philippines uses Shell oils. I could be wrong but Shell has no oil that has molybdenum sulfide in it. But Liquimoly stuff is really good though, my diesel ride is quieter with less vibration.

Sent from my P01MA using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    This is from a different forum.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Nakita ko sa North Edsa gamit nilang oil Motocraft 5W-30, after ng Yojin3 will use Amsoil Signature series for 25,000 kms or 1 year, kaso lang wala gaanong nagbebenta ng Amsoil sa atin.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Yojin3, Road Assistance and Warranty