New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelson de Leon View Post
    Only the ANC group offers additional 2 year free labor service change oil but it's not a written contract. Only verbal.

Sir I'm kinda lost with "neckodawoods".

Sent from my ASUS_Z012D using Tapatalk
    Still, it's a bonus on top of an already great bonus in yojin.
    Oh, neckodawoods? Please pardon the bisdak, sir.....you can't & shouldn't get lost in your 'locality'.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by bugsmobile View Post
    Anyone here already graduated from the Yojin3? How's the expense of the PMS after?
    casa maintenance?
    Pasig quoted me php 12k - 15k for 70k pms (3.5y) and php 40k - 45k for 80k (4y)
    this is under loyalty program with free oil and oil filter, add siguro ng around 3k pag hindi sya free
    this is for 2nd gen mz3 mzr engine btw, i assume skyactiv variant would be a bit more expensive

outside casa, more or less the same as any other car especially if oils lang ang papalitan
    oem parts bought from casa is on the expensive side though

3. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by aRTie View Post
    casa maintenance?
    this is under loyalty program with free oil and oil filter, add siguro ng around 3k pag hindi sya free
    this is for 2nd gen mz3 mzr engine btw, i assume skyactiv variant would be a bit more expensive

outside casa, more or less the same as any other car especially if oils lang ang papalitan
    This is why many, regardless of make, take maintenance into their own hands. Periodic fluid changes, brake inspections, even diagnostics wouldn't take much if one is handy or has the wrenching passion. Modding & maintenance can really be half of car ownership fun.
    Some DIY tips.....
    For easy no-mess oil changes? Get the faucet-like drain plug substitute, Fumoto valve.

For real time health checks, the Scangauge tells more than just what the instrument cluster shows....

Grab & collect tools. DIY can be fun, economical & good exercise.
    Happier motorin'!!!!

4. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    Still, it's a bonus on top of an already great bonus in yojin.
    Oh, neckodawoods? Please pardon the bisdak, sir.....you can't & shouldn't get lost in your 'locality'.
    Yeah. I got mine from CATS so no additional 2 years. Although they gave me a good freebie.

Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    This is why many, regardless of make, take maintenance into their own hands. Periodic fluid changes, brake inspections, even diagnostics wouldn't take much if one is handy or has the wrenching passion. Modding & maintenance can really be half of car ownership fun.
    Some DIY tips.....
    For easy no-mess oil changes? Get the faucet-like drain plug substitute, Fumoto valve.

For real time health checks, the Scangauge tells more than just what the instrument cluster shows....

Grab & collect tools. DIY can be fun, economical & good exercise.
    Happier motorin'!!!!
    So let's DIY it in your garage! [emoji1]

Speaking of Yojin 3, I "heard" from somewhere that the reason the Yojin 3 is offered in the Philippines is because our local prices are so highly priced compared to other countries. The Yojin 3 makes that high price "reasonable".

And in other countries, Mazda SkyActiv oil is synthetic 0-20 with moly. Is it the same here?

5. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Yeah. I got mine from CATS so no additional 2 years. Although they gave me a good freebie.

So let's DIY it in your garage! [emoji1]

Speaking of Yojin 3, I "heard" from somewhere that the reason the Yojin 3 is offered in the Philippines is because our local prices are so highly priced compared to other countries. The Yojin 3 makes that high price "reasonable".

And in other countries, Mazda SkyActiv oil is synthetic 0-20 with moly. Is it the same here?

Hehe. Sure, ship over.
    Local prices of most cars are generally higher here. Relative comparisons are best made amongst cars of same class. However we look at it, yojin is a jassle-free bonus. Temperate countries use 20weight oil, while tropics use 30.

How would I know what dealerships belong to the ANC or CATS group?

7. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Only the ANC group offers additional 2 year free labor service change oil but it's not a written contract. Only verbal.

Quote Originally Posted by April_Ryan View Post
    How would I know what dealerships belong to the ANC or CATS group?
    Same question, which dealerships are part of the ANC group? If you bought your unit from CATS group, can you avail of the +2years from ANC group? How much did you pay? Just to clarify, it's just 2 year free labor service change oil or does it also come with warranty on parts?

Quote Originally Posted by aRTie View Post
    casa maintenance?

Did the second gen also have yojin sir? Nyar mahal pala ng pms after yojin. With those prices, I might just have it done outside after my yojin expires.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Did the second gen also have yojin sir? Nyar mahal pala ng pms after yojin. With those prices, I might just have it done outside after my yojin expires.
    Yojin3 started on vehicles purchased 1Jan13. On post yojin maintenance, check quotes of each sercice from different dealerships. Shop rates vary. Those estimates might be way too high.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Same question, which dealerships are part of the ANC group? If you bought your unit from CATS group, can you avail of the +2years from ANC group? How much did you pay? Just to clarify, it's just 2 year free labor service change oil or does it also come with warranty on parts?
    I think it's free labor. I may be wrong. You just have to ask to dealer if they're from ANC, CATS etc.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    I think it's free labor. I may be wrong. You just have to ask to dealer if they're from ANC, CATS etc.

Its only free labor, you pay for the oil, filters and other consumables.

Sent from my P01MA using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Yojin3, Road Assistance and Warranty