New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    mga sir patulong naman,san ko ba pwede ilagay speakers?4" lang kasi ung lalagyan ng speakers sa mazda pick up ko,pwede ba ako maglagay ng mas malaking speaker?wala kasing bass sounds ko,thanks in advance....

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Have a box fabricated and installed under the rear seat. Put a sub in there, too, while you're at it.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Two suggestions.

- you can have the subwoofer installed under the seat (like Niky said). I think you can fit 10 inch subs (free-air type) without enclosures.

- you can have a "Bazooka" style subwoofer made for you. These would have the subwoofer with it's own amplifier built-in on the subwoofer's box. This can sit at the backseat. Just have leads for the speaker and power ready. To prevent it from flying around, you can have it "locked" to the seat belt.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    [SIZE=3]thanks sir niky and ghosthunter for the advice.baka may marerecommend kayo na nag iinstall ng speakers?balak ko din kasi para wala na akong problem sa installation.i wll just look up for my rear seat kung kakasya sub.thanks again.[/SIZE]

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by iking05 View Post
    [SIZE=3]thanks sir niky and ghosthunter for the advice.baka may marerecommend kayo na nag iinstall ng speakers?balak ko din kasi para wala na akong problem sa installation.i wll just look up for my rear seat kung kakasya sub.thanks again.[/SIZE]
    For my audio needs, I prefer going to SUN-X located at Auto-Centro, Cubao. It's behind Ali Mall, beside the bus terminal.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    [SIZE=3]Gud eve,thanks sa reply ghosthunter,particularly how much is the lesser price?any idea sir kung magkano aabutin?para maibudget ko din.[/SIZE]

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by iking05 View Post
    [SIZE=3]Gud eve,thanks sa reply ghosthunter,particularly how much is the lesser price?any idea sir kung magkano aabutin?para maibudget ko din.[/SIZE]
    Best to visit the shop so they can give you options and how much it would cost you. Try going there late morning or afternoon and look for "Rick". He's a young guy who could give you a good price.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    [SIZE=3]ok thanks ghosthunter,anyway i can drop by there maybe next week.i will look for rick na lang,sabihin ko you reffered me there.anyway sir may i know your name?by the way im enrique.sir thanks sa advice.gud eve and God Bless.[/SIZE]

hehehe sa truck bed--kahit gaano pa kalaki :peace:

seriously, sa ilalim ng seats lang talaga, per grabe kung papabayo ka, ung sakay mo sa likod nababayo din...

where to place large speakers for mazda pick up