New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Still worth it to buy now, in my opinion, unless there would be an all-new Mazda 3 soon. This car has eaten some market of altis and civic which is not bad for a brand that suffered before and reintroduced shortly.

OT: Any inputs on the cost of PMS for M3?

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by a4Tech View Post
    It's worth it!

I got a new one from Mazda GH two weeks ago. Petrol Red.

PM me if you want the contact info of my SA.
    Chief, ako rin, worth it! I'm getting the M3 1.6V (and YES, sayang that it doesn't have the "pearl" white of the 2.0, which I think is different slightly sa 1.6S na white, unless mejo bulag pala ako).

I was initially torn between getting the RED and the BLACK, pero seems like I'm ready to get my very first black colored car. Why'd you get the Petrol Red over the other colors? No regrets?

abejr

3. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by abejr View Post
    Chief, ako rin, worth it! I'm getting the M3 1.6V (and YES, sayang that it doesn't have the "pearl" white of the 2.0, which I think is different slightly sa 1.6S na white, unless mejo bulag pala ako).

I was initially torn between getting the RED and the BLACK, pero seems like I'm ready to get my very first black colored car. Why'd you get the Petrol Red over the other colors? No regrets?

abejr
    Why petrol red? Because its sooo damn ***y!

Downside is its a pain in keeping it clean (same goes with other dark colored cars).

Kung tamad ka maglinis kuha ka ng silver.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    dude, ive been driving my 2.0r since 2005, lumabas na ang civic at corrolla wala pa rin akong pagsisi sa mazda 3, so what kung masmabilis ang civic sa STRAIGHT LINE 100% sure ako na kaya ko siya sa habolin sa kurbada (stock vs stock), so what kung mas malaki ang interior ng bagong corolla. dapat lang kasi few years from now taxi nanaman ang kalalabasan niyan.

kung bibili ka try mo bumili ng 2.0r ang dami nang aftermarket parts para ka narin naka CIVIC sa dami nang pagpipilian na go fast goodies.

btw. IT WILL OUT HANDLE MAJORITY OF THE CARS IN ITS CLASS. (including the civic fd)

5. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    I was very impressed when the Mazda 3 first came out cuz it was a compact that had midsize car features and interior feel. But since then, whether I like it or not, the new Civic has definitely eclipsed it in pretty much all aspecs. Only new challenger I can see is the upcoming Lancer at the moment cuz new Corolla seems so-so.

But if you really like the Mazda 3, why not? I'm sure dealers are offering alot of incentives to move the car nowadays.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by a4Tech View Post
    Why petrol red? Because its sooo damn ***y!

Downside is its a pain in keeping it clean (same goes with other dark colored cars).

Kung tamad ka maglinis kuha ka ng silver.
    Hahaha! Of course, I won't get the silver. It's still down between the BLACK (70%) and RED (30%). Right now, porma trumps practicality (plus may helper naman to clean it, hehehe; yes, I already taught her the best way to clean and minimizing the eventual swirls). I already got the advise to purchase the car yesterday.

So, ano, bro? Black or red? THANKS!

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by jun_mazda View Post
    kung bibili ka try mo bumili ng 2.0r ang dami nang aftermarket parts para ka narin naka CIVIC sa dami nang pagpipilian na go fast goodies.

btw. IT WILL OUT HANDLE MAJORITY OF THE CARS IN ITS CLASS. (including the civic fd)
    Agree ako dyan with you, except the 2.0r part. It's way above my co's budget. Where do you recommend I go to get a lip spoiler ala 2.0?

Thanks!

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ryan View Post
    I was very impressed when the Mazda 3 first came out cuz it was a compact that had midsize car features and interior feel. But since then, whether I like it or not, the new Civic has definitely eclipsed it in pretty much all aspecs. Only new challenger I can see is the upcoming Lancer at the moment cuz new Corolla seems so-so.

But if you really like the Mazda 3, why not? I'm sure dealers are offering alot of incentives to move the car nowadays.
    sir have you driven the new fd civic? dba napaka-over rated ng civic at corolla.

a mazda 3 simply out features a civic peso per peso. sa tingin ko ang tanging lamang lang ng civic is the engine and transmission

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by abejr View Post
    Agree ako dyan with you, except the 2.0r part. It's way above my co's budget. Where do you recommend I go to get a lip spoiler ala 2.0?

Thanks!
    sir sa banawe ang dami dun, clifford body kits, a-toy bodykits, sa pasig meron din final inspection body kits, dude madami

recomend ko rin ung mazford, fordland at chandler para sa OEM/ replacement parts

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Buy what you like its not all about the specs. Some people prefer the looks and stuff like that. I also considered the Mazda 3 (along with the Focus and the new Altis) but eventually I bought the Civic FD because the specs (1.8 liter engine, 5 speed AT and better Fuel Consumption and guaranteed good resale value) were more important for me. Follow your instincts, cause you will be using that car for quite some time and you wouldn't want to use a car solely because we think its better but you were hesitant on it.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Is it still worth it to buy a brandnew Mazda 3...