New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Thanks for the input guys!

I'd like to think that as it is, the dealer already has a great offer that's hard to resist. Unfortunately, the color I wanted (white) is only available for the base model "S" for some reason, which loses out to the midrange model, more notably on: alloys (15" vs. 16" on the "V" model); climate control (available only for the "V"); airbag (driver only for the "S"); fog lamps ("V" only); and balcked-out gauges (for the "V").
    Maybe the question now for me is - whether is it okay to give-up on what the midrange "V" has to offer just so I can get the color I wanted (50k difference in the price aside)

Again, I appreciate it guys!

P.S.
    Boss niky, I'm not really the type who values the finer points of car ownership i.e. engine, transmission, etc... this is probably the reason why I'm not than keen on waiting for the new Lancer and Corolla (besides the fact that I need a car immediately). Based on the posts here somewhere, the styling of the upcoming Lancer/Corolla didn't , umm, "speak to me" - except for the Lancer gts (atleast the US version) which is cool, but will probably be out of my range budget-wise when it's released here...

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    If you don't mind the engine... go ahead and get the Mazda3! The current 3 has a supple suspension and is a very comfortable cruiser.

You can always approach another dealership and ask for stock... shop around and see which dealership gives you the best price. ;)

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by louien View Post
    Thanks for the input guys!

I'd like to think that as it is, the dealer already has a great offer that's hard to resist. Unfortunately, the color I wanted (white) is only available for the base model "S" for some reason, which loses out to the midrange model, more notably on: alloys (15" vs. 16" on the "V" model); climate control (available only for the "V"); airbag (driver only for the "S"); fog lamps ("V" only); and balcked-out gauges (for the "V").
    Maybe the question now for me is - whether is it okay to give-up on what the midrange "V" has to offer just so I can get the color I wanted (50k difference in the price aside)

Again, I appreciate it guys!

P.S.
    Boss niky, I'm not really the type who values the finer points of car ownership i.e. engine, transmission, etc... this is probably the reason why I'm not than keen on waiting for the new Lancer and Corolla (besides the fact that I need a car immediately). Based on the posts here somewhere, the styling of the upcoming Lancer/Corolla didn't , umm, "speak to me" - except for the Lancer gts (atleast the US version) which is cool, but will probably be out of my range budget-wise when it's released here...
    well, the new design of lancer and corolla eh wala pa din sa kalingkingan ng 3-yr old Mz3. just imagine sabay-sabay sila nilaunch, Mz3 pa din ang best exterior

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    oo naman ganda pa rin ng mazda 3... lalo silver... always reminds me of jazz ( from the transformers movie) ewan ko kung bakit

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Yep, hindi ko nga namalayan almost 10 minutes na pala ko nakatitig dun sa Mazda 3 (base model) na naka-park sa ER kanina. Ang ganda kasi ng dating. hehehe.

Just think of it as a cut-price Volvo S40 (it's other cousin aside from the Ford Focus).

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    yep, even if i have the 6, i still look at the 3 all the time. ganda talaga ng non-facelifted version of the 3 especially in white...

7. Join Date
    May 2004
    Oo naman, depende na lang kung lalabas na yung bagong modelo.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    It's worth it!

I got a new one from Mazda GH two weeks ago. Petrol Red.

PM me if you want the contact info of my SA.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    you'll love driving this car...i drive it 6 days a week...pang coding na nga lang honda ko eh...

get the V...kung kaya pa ng budget get the R....

10. Join Date
    May 2006
    I'm glad the Mazda 3 is gaining reputation here.

I used to drive a Mazda. Sa tingin ninyo tinalo na ba ang Sentra at Lancer sa resale value?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Is it still worth it to buy a brandnew Mazda 3...