New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by kulgan View Post
    But, there is a but again, the parts aren't complete, other parts has to be ordered in the USA.
    Hmmm... the Mazda 6 in the RP is the global model which is CBU from Japan (not the larger USDM 6), so why are they getting parts from the USA? Hmmm...
    Last edited by AG4; September 16th, 2008 at 07:36 AM.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    wow that's just not acceptable. even if the car is not 'mainstream', if an automaker is going to go in to a market and offer the car, they should at least have the expertise, infrastructure and parts supply to get even basic things like bumper repairs completed in a timely manner.

you have been much more patient with your car than i would ever have been. you should ask Mazda if their marketing people ever sit around the table and wonder why Honda and Toyota are kicking their collective asses...if they do you might be able to give them the answer they've been looking for :bwahaha:

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    wow that's just not acceptable. even if the car is not 'mainstream', if an automaker is going to go in to a market and offer the car, they should at least have the expertise, infrastructure and parts supply to get even basic things like bumper repairs completed in a timely manner.

you have been much more patient with your car than i would ever have been. you should ask Mazda if their marketing people ever sit around the table and wonder why Honda and Toyota are kicking their collective asses...if they do you might be able to give them the answer they've been looking for :bwahaha:

4. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by kulgan View Post
    The processing of the release was very slow, they cannot meet deadlines that they themselves set. If they say its going to be released at 10am, its going to be released at 6pm, so I spent the whole day waiting.

After the release of the unit, I noticed that there was a very annoying sound coming from the front part of the car when driving below 40km/hr, It sounded like the car was coming apart. .
    Im a bit wary of this scenario. Should be released by 10am but you got it by 6pm? If you test drive the unit that you will be receiving at 10am then chances are you will not be driving a "lemon car". Since you received the car by 6pm then you are obliged to take the car as it is. Uwian na by that time and lahat nagmamadali na.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by wakin View Post
    Im a bit wary of this scenario. Should be released by 10am but you got it by 6pm? If you test drive the unit that you will be receiving at 10am then chances are you will not be driving a "lemon car". Since you received the car by 6pm then you are obliged to take the car as it is. Uwian na by that time and lahat nagmamadali na.
    oo nga. parang sinadya nilang painipin ka para paglabas ng unit, sobrang inis ka na at di mo na ichecheck ng maigi. dagdag mo pa, by 6pm medyo padilim na yun. so it would be harder to see scratches or dents sa body. very dubious talaga.

dapat siguro nung nagpalusot sila na kumukuha pa sa US ng part e tinawagan mo na ang Ford Phils mismo at tinanong kung magkano at gaano katagal makukuha yung specific part na yun para lang mahuling nagsisinungaling ang SA.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    thanks for sharing your story. makes me think twice in buying a car from dealers. during these hard times in the country, you will really see people who'll do something to take advantage just to survive. though your case might really be an honest mistake from the manufacturer or the dealer.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    i feel bad about your experience...i think the 2008 Mazda6 is a great car. i've test driven and have nothing but praise for it...

anyway i think we shouldn't let lousy dealer service ruin your ownership experience. let Mazda/ Ford Philippines know about your Mazda QA poor service , and ask them to inform u of the status of their improvement plans...

for the meantime, if u are able to...avoid that dealership for service, since all service & warranty claims are trasferable to any dealership.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by wakin View Post
    That is exactly what happened. Lahat ng tao nagmamadali na umuwi. After the release of the unit, close na sila agad. I can't take the car back anymore.
    This was what happened why they took that long, the unit was supposed to be released at 10am but when I got there, the unit does not have tint and backup sensor yet, they told me to come back at 1pm, I did and still no work was done. I waited until 6pm for them to finish installing the accessories and the release papers. Btw, the sensor does not work after the release.

Quote Originally Posted by parakitoJDM View Post
    i feel bad about your experience...i think the 2008 Mazda6 is a great car. i've test driven and have nothing but praise for it...

anyway i think we shouldn't let lousy dealer service ruin your ownership experience. let Mazda/ Ford Philippines know about your Mazda QA poor service , and ask them to inform u of the status of their improvement plans...

for the meantime, if u are able to...avoid that dealership for service, since all service & warranty claims are trasferable to any dealership.
    Sayang talaga, they are selling great cars but they are ruining the customer's experience with their dealers. I have no plans of going back to Mazda Quezon Ave, maybe I'll get the services done at greenhills. I hope they can do a better job.

When you buy a Mazda or Ford, someone from a company called Sinovate (don't know how to spell this one) will call you. Its like a third party that will ask your experience with your purchase. I told them my "Mazda experience". I hope it will reach Ford's upper management and do something about it.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    When you buy a Mazda or Ford, someone from a company called Sinovate (don't know how to spell this one) will call you. Its like a third party that will ask your experience with your purchase. I told them my "Mazda experience". I hope it will reach Ford's upper management and do something about it.
    bought my mazda 3 almost 3weeks ago pero wala pa tumatawag sakin ah...yari sila pag tumawag sakin tong taong to...nagsinungaling sila sa FC ng mazda 3

10. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    bought my mazda 3 almost 3weeks ago pero wala pa tumatawag sakin ah...yari sila pag tumawag sakin tong taong to...nagsinungaling sila sa FC ng mazda 3

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
My 2008 Mazda6 experience