New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 27
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    2,027
    #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Si 06 View Post
    Sir you don't compare a fun family ride to a race car. WRX sti of Motorimage 280hp Gray market WRX STI 320hp
    Actually, i can, i just wanna say that there are better cars in that price range. There is way too much value in the STi to pass it up. Siyempre, pag bumibili tayo ng tsikot tumitingin tayo ng ibang options. And its just that i prefer a 4wd sports sedan rather than a fwd sport compact car. it just me, but i'm sick of driving FWD cars, hehe.

    But, yes, the Mazdaspeed3 is unmatched in its its category and it might even be the best compact car ever (263hp). if the price is right, mahirap mamili, but 2.1M is just too darn expensive for a compact car. but you do get points for uniqueness. IMO lang po.
    Last edited by Negus; January 14th, 2007 at 12:39 PM.

  2. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    1,082
    #12
    2.15m sounds kinda high pero if u think about it... yun civic Si was going for 2.1m with only 200hp. ang starting ng m3 mazdaspeed sa states is around 23k na rin e.

  3. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,069
    #13
    Quote Originally Posted by kyle618 View Post
    2.15m sounds kinda high pero if u think about it... yun civic Si was going for 2.1m with only 200hp. ang starting ng m3 mazdaspeed sa states is around 23k na rin e.
    Sales tax pa then shipping then taxes and duties pagdating dito. Plus the premium of getting a unit because of availabilty.

  4. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,069
    #14
    Quote Originally Posted by eggman View Post
    Ok naman ang price nyan ha...Diba yan yung sa Standout Motors na Mazdaspeed3 diba?
    No hindi sa Standout motors sa Alabang ito.

  5. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    389
    #15
    The demand here in northeast is not high,In fact i havent seen one personally.Why in the hell they made a turbo out of a wagon?

    If mazda makes a mazda3 coupe with turbo on it people will be all over it....

  6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,028
    #16
    Quote Originally Posted by m_ron View Post
    The demand here in northeast is not high,In fact i havent seen one personally.Why in the hell they made a turbo out of a wagon?

    If mazda makes a mazda3 coupe with turbo on it people will be all over it....
    It's a hatchback. Wagon..... He He . Maybe it's a japanese thing. I've seen a lot of Subaru turbo Legacy "wagons".

  7. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    389
    #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Jun aka Pekto View Post
    It's a hatchback. Wagon..... He He . Maybe it's a japanese thing. I've seen a lot of Subaru turbo Legacy "wagons".
    you're right,maybe it's a JDM thing.

  8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,028
    #18
    For those who think the 263hp of the MazdaSpeed 3 isn't enough, Mazda dealers here have low-cost factory mods to bump the hp up to like 290.

  9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    22,710
    #19
    Wow... that's just a bit too much for a front-driver... I wonder when someone will take that on track and find out how fast it really is....

    Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

  10. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    2,421
    #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Jun aka Pekto View Post
    For those who think the 263hp of the MazdaSpeed 3 isn't enough, Mazda dealers here have low-cost factory mods to bump the hp up to like 290.
    hmmmm...can you say torque steer?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Mazdaspeed3 hatchback turbo