New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Kapitan View Post
    Agree ako sayo bro regarding dun sa rims. Mas gwapo yung dati. Parang sa Fort, ung stock nya na yun ok na. Parang nagmukhang butterfly wings yata ung ngyon hahaha
    butterfly + girlie colors

2. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by oldblue View Post
    butterfly + girlie colors
    yup... girlie colors nga... lime and light blue yung bagong colors ng mazda3...

baka girls ang target market nila...you can win a mazda3 sa creamsilk promo di ba? hehe

sana naman meron din aztig na new colors.

suggestions:
    orange similar to the focus st
    mazdaspeed red
    silver ice metallic (parang polished aluminum ang dating - sa dub city car model ko ata ito nakita)

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    It's a shame... the 2.0 loses some of its mean-ness with this update.

The current/new red color is actually pretty good.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

4. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    maybe bec. most new civic drivers today are female. so they're trying to get a share of the pie

5. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    the rims of the 2.0 resembles the high-end previa. the low-end variant 3 konti lang changes. that was displayed outside Warehouse.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    a case of too little too late? i think the facelifted version was out mid 2006 already.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    The lot in Mazda Alabang is already full of the facelifted car. I'd like to see if this will help sales pick up... but against the all-new Civic, it'll be a tough sell.

Which is a shame... as, besides the fact that the Civic has a better engine, I still believe the Mazda3 is a superior car.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

8. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Which is a shame... as, besides the fact that the Civic has a better engine, I still believe the Mazda3 is a superior car.
    agree!

despite the girlie colors, i still love it. i'd always choose the mazda3 hb over the civic 2.0... for me, the car's engine isn't everything. it's the entire 'personality' of the car.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Kahit ano pa yan Mazda3 pa din =) Matangos na ilong ung hood hehehe "parrot"

10. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by kyoots View Post
    agree!

despite the girlie colors, i still love it. i'd always choose the mazda3 hb over the civic 2.0... for me, the car's engine isn't everything. it's the entire 'personality' of the car.
    pleasing personality

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Mazda3 2007 Model Update now out!