New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 27 of 179 FirstFirst ... 172324252627282930313777127 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by hein View Post
    I dont like the Cjeap Econocar Interior.
    it IS an econocar.

I wonder, hindi ko masyado mafeel yung pagkapremium nung interiors ng auto, other than kung kitang kita na leather or soft touch.

parang lahat kasi ngayon plastic na e

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by scharnhorst View Post
    it IS an econocar.

I wonder, hindi ko masyado mafeel yung pagkapremium nung interiors ng auto, other than kung kitang kita na leather or soft touch.

parang lahat kasi ngayon plastic na e
    The only "nice" interiors you'll get all start at a million nowadays.

The Yaris has rattly lids and gloveboxes... the Accent and Rio... well... less rattly, but much uglier plastics... The Honda is the only car in this class that has "good" plastic, but that's not saying much, really... and the Honda is the most expensive, by far.

I understand what Hein means, though... my Lynx feels nicer on the inside than most of the new cars of the same class... it's kind of disappointing that manufacturers have to resort to decontenting just to keep prices down.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    "True Red" and "Aurora Blue". two additional colors for the mazda2. hehe. that rhymes.

Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    The only "nice" interiors you'll get all start at a million nowadays.

The Yaris has rattly lids and gloveboxes... the Accent and Rio... well... less rattly, but much uglier plastics... The Honda is the only car in this class that has "good" plastic, but that's not saying much, really... and the Honda is the most expensive, by far.

I understand what Hein means, though... my Lynx feels nicer on the inside than most of the new cars of the same class... it's kind of disappointing that manufacturers have to resort to decontenting just to keep prices down.
    Never really dug the beige interior and the sea of grainy plastic on the innova, I still prefer the grey/fabric interior on our widebody corolla and ranger.

they at least pretended to emulate leather in the 90's. Nowadays, everything's toy plastic

4. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    guys, i'm torn between the blue hatch and the white one. which do you think is better? pag white daw kasi, medyo mahirap i-maintain pero parang mas astig pag white diba?

5. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    I have a white Mazda. It looks elegant and always stunning. But goodluck when it comes to maintenance. The white color is always prone to dirt even on good weather due to dust and smoke from vehicles. The asphalt which usually sticks in runnings boards are very obvious in white color. So if you're enjoying cleaning your car always then having a white one isn't a problem.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    i finally saw one and i like it... but it kinda looks smaller than the yaris... hows the interior space naman?

7. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    was able to test drive the mazda2 (hatch, AT) earlier.

1) The engine revs eagerly, but you can actually putter along at very low rpm's.

2) It's easy to dart between lanes

3) shift shock's somewhat noticable, but it's not too bothersome.

4) It's not too jittery over potholes.

5)The rear seats can accommodate 3 adults acceptably

6) The audio controls were quite intuitive, and were soft touch buttons rather than being clicky. Also had audio controls on the left side of the steering wheel...

7) The instrument cluster's white, with a digital fuel gauge, odometer, and tripmeter... Orange sila at night.

8) AUX input is in the center bin. Isa lang yung cupholder.

9)The rear seats can fold flat (sa sedan), and the trunk can theoretically swallow a 36x36 inch wheelchair even with the seats up. hehehe.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    my red baby...

9. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Ok now that I saw the M2 personally this afternoon here are my comments:

Sedan:
    -Interior material looks way off traditional Mazda interiors, plastic feel everywhere, seat material not to my liking. Biggest complaint is the backseat legroom. It won't fit my 6 foot brother.

+ rear design, one of the ***iest deriere in the subcompact segment, beats the city and tramples the vios

- front faschia, while not LOL'ing too much as the new M3 the grille really feels like it was stolen from a KIA or Hyundai factory(yuck).

+ love the body design contours! the sides of M2 is so ***y! another Mazda trademark

performance? fun to drive and spot on, my only complaint again is the 4speed option for AT, but then again maybe having a 5speed at in a small car aint that an advantage at all based on earlier reviews.

the design of the hatch is cool too. im liking the hatch's rear

10. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by laswoosh View Post
    my red baby...

parang mukang planggana for this view.

Mazda2 [MERGED]