New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 11 of 179 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    mas maganda suspension ng mazda over honda... we have both before, mazda3 and civic ES both matic. hamak na mas maganda ride ng mazda and engine response kaysa sa civic...

every car brand has its own strenghts and weaknesses.. let's not be biased...

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    [SIZE="3"]Super Moderator's Note: All the OFF-TOPIC posts by user "water" has been deleted.

Have a nice day.
    [/SIZE]

3. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    ^salamat....

same suspension din kaya and mazda 2 and mazda 3?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    emachine,

according to my fellow mazda adik (had previously owned a 3 and was also lent a mazda2), mas ok pa rin daw ang mazda 3 in all aspects. ako naman, comparing it to my 07 jazz, mas type ko mazda 2 in all aspects EXCEPT space.
    Got Mazda?-http://www.MAZDAtech.org [SIZE="1"]est. 2000[/SIZE]
    got mazda 2? -> mazda2ners

5. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by emachine View Post
    mas maganda suspension ng mazda over honda... we have both before, mazda3 and civic ES both matic. hamak na mas maganda ride ng mazda and engine response kaysa sa civic...
    To be Fair, dapat Mazda 323 ang na-compare mo sa old model na Civic ES.

Or the latest FD Civic to the Mazda3, then you will see how advanced the VTEC3 engine is over the gas-guzzling Mazda engine.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Ever since I first saw the 2 (aka Demio in Japan) last year online, I was smitten by it. In the age of safety-obsessed car manufacturers that conspire to make their cars as heavy and blobby as possible, here was a car that harkened back to the recipe of light weight to improve everything dynamic - fuel economy, acceleration, handling, ride quality - in one fell swoop.

My only beef with the 2/Demio is that it's still missing a proper 5-speed manual gearbox in local trim, and that integrated audio headunit will definitely be a headache to replace with an aftermarket one. Top Gear Philippines did say a manual gearbox would be coming along, though, as well as a smaller 1.3L engine.

Also, a little more worryingly...in a subcompact car shootout done by the Japanese show "Best Motoring" in early 2009, the 2/Demio was the only one that failed the emergency lane change + brake test, performed by race driver/show host Takayuki Kinoshita. I'm certainly hoping that was a one-off.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    May 5 Speed M/T variant ng Mazda2 which is coming daw this April alongside with the 1.3 Liter Sedan.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by marg View Post

Or the latest FD Civic to the Mazda3, then you will see how advanced the VTEC3 engine is over the gas-guzzling Mazda engine.
    OT:

sorry sir, wala kami civic FD so i cannot compare mazda 3 with that and we chose the mazda 3 over the civic FD before kasi mas type namin added features ng mazda 3 like auto climate, manual mode A/T, etc. (for that price) and natakot kami sa mga naging problems ng FD nung unang labas..

i think 1st gen ng VTEC3 yun ES, FD next gen na and has the i-VTEC on it.. pero in terms of FC, malakas talaga sa gas yun mazda namin.. but we never regreted having it.. yun lang na-ONDOY nga lang...

9. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by eggman View Post
    May 5 Speed M/T variant ng Mazda2 which is coming daw this April alongside with the 1.3 Liter Sedan.
    mga magkano sir aabutin yun 1.3l with M/T?

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by marg View Post

the ES civic should be compared to the ford lynx aka mazda 323 BJ body since ito yung nakasabay nun.

i agree that the 3 should be compared to the FD.

OT na tayo po..back to the 2
    Got Mazda?-http://www.MAZDAtech.org [SIZE="1"]est. 2000[/SIZE]
    got mazda 2? -> mazda2ners

Mazda2 [MERGED]