New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 74 of 179 FirstFirst ... 246470717273747576777884124174 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by scharnhorst View Post
    with the ridiculous price of the casa spoiler, mas mabuti pa atang magpagawa nalang kayo a-toy...

*thejonchoi, kenkoyski: the mazda2 is still a great car, really. yun nga lang the fiesta's powertrain is a killer combo
    yup. it is a great combo... but if you like weaving through traffic and go cart like handling our m2 is still way better.

2. Join Date
    May 2010
    [QUOTE=scharnhorst;1590830]with the ridiculous price of the casa spoiler, mas mabuti pa atang magpagawa nalang kayo a-toy...

sir san ba pwede mag pagawa ng spoiler??

3. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    ang ganda ng dating. baka may pic kayo ng engine bay?

4. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    *oiram666: sa a-toy body kits, they're at west avenue. TMC is at tandang sora. They both do body kits... so baka pwede kang magpagawa ng spoiler doon

Quote Originally Posted by kenkoyski View Post
    yup. it is a great combo... but if you like weaving through traffic and go cart like handling our m2 is still way better.
    I know the feeling. Can't smoke vioses and cities outright, but the mz2 does feel very planted when it's time to play. hahaha. I think the fiesta can veritably do that too... Jeremy Clarkson threw it around in that top gear episode in the mall

let's wait for the experts to better assess the fiesta and mazda2. haha

*harold13: engine bay

it looks like that

5. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by thejonchoi View Post
    It was the alternative to the Vios and City. And now, it remains just the alternative to the Fiesta. A very sprightly, fun-to-drive alternative.

About the doors - both fronts close with a satisfying chunky thud. The rear doors sound slightly less solid.: ))
    boss thejonchoi ano ba masasabi mo sa suspension ng mazda 2 mo? and ilang month-old na ride mo boss? ive heard a not-so-good feedback sa fiesta thread about mazda 2's suspension. we are scheduled for a test drive next week pa.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    when i saw photos of this car - it really caught my attention. i liked the sedan but when i saw it in on the road, i really got disappointed. i got more disappointed with the hatch. well, i guess somethings look better in photos...

7. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    *jaded: we have a 6 month old mazda2 sedan, 8,600 km on the clock.

The ride is stiffer than that of the equivalent vios, and there is a nasty thud if you hit a huge pothole at speed (due to bushings hitting each other)

It's the price for the great handling.

*miggyp: depende nalang sa tastes ng mga tao. some prefer the robot looks and straight lines of the city, some prefer the more traditional, angular fascia of the fiesta, others dig the smiley face and fluidity of the mazda2, while the yaris has been described to have this surprised puppy look. haha.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Am currently using Shell's super premium - 50 centavo difference in our parts.

I wonder if this is going to be bad for the engine since my sales rep claims that V-Power (97 octane) screws up the MZR on the mazda 3 (didn't specify what displacement though).

Though I doubt this since 93 octane ata parehas ang normal unleaded and premium, and the manual states a minimum of 91.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    *jaded:

scharnhorst nailed it. The small ruts in the road are aren't bad, but bigger ones will give you a (sometimes) brain-jarring clang.

It's the price to pay for superior handling. Softer suspensions will give you a better ride, while the M2's will give you a better drive. When you test-drive it, try attacking those corners. You'll love how the little beastie stays planted when you do it. :D

10. Join Date
    May 2010
    Sino po sa inyo kumuha ng MZ2 unit sa ALABANG? how months before nyo po nakuha yung plate number? According to my SA maximum is 2 months.

Mazda2 [MERGED]