New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Hi !

anyone knows phone number of Mazda dealership ? or any of their sales reps?

I visited the Mazda site but there's no info about reaching them. Also checked with Ford Balintawak but not much help as well.

thanks!!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Ahyi Buzon 713-2255 MAZDA Quezon Ave.

I'm not sure if I'm allow to place cell number her so just PM me for her mobile.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    hi! i tried calling the landline buts it says not in service pa, please pm me her cellphone if its ok.

thanks again!

4. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Originally posted by ryan
    hi! i tried calling the landline buts it says not in service pa, please pm me her cellphone if its ok.

thanks again!
    Done.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Mazda Quezon Avenue
    721-729 Quezon Ave., Sto. Domingo, Quezon City

Mr. Naill P. Corral /Sales Consultant
    Tel. 713-2255 FAX 742-2080
    (0917)756-4603

6. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Hi!

Just had meeting with Mr Naill Corral today and I got to check the Mazda cars in their warehouse. I think I will order the 6 soon as I think its a very good car compared with other similar sedans in that price level.

My only complaint is that their fabric upholstery is too plain unlike cars like the Subaru Impreza wherein you dont have to put on seat covers.

By the way, Mazda Quezon ave will start displaying their cars in the showroom from this Thursday according to their sales reps.

=)

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ryan,

that's good that you've already met with mr naill!

mazda6? whoa!!! pa test drive... hehehe!

the fabric seats are a bit so-so... most of us had that complaint... but it can easily be cured by leather seats... i think that starts from around 30K...

8. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    mazdamazda,

yup, pag nakuwa ko na. just have to go through my wife for the final approval. since she's pregnant w/ our first child, i think she wouldnt object to a more comfortable sedan. =)

btw, pansin ko brochure says that max output is 134hp for the 2.0L but like in Japan, 144ps, Hongkong 150ps, Singapore 144ps.

I wonder why ours only make 134hp when I'm sure all 2.0L mazda 6 engines are the same. Would there be chance that we get weaker 2.0L engine? or maybe typo somewhere?

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Pa PM din ng cell #. Thanks.

Mazda Philippines