New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by 111prez View Post
    anyone else have any issues with the CX-7 other than the cooling system? i guess the cooling system is not really an issue as it is dependent on each driver's/passenger's preference and tolerance. for me, it is a non-issue

so far, i have no issues with mine (be it electronics, steering, transmission, rattles, suspension etc) and should i be worried or be thankful

odometer reads 4,300km ++ and still zoom zooming
    As for me, I don't have any issues regarding my CX-7. Ang naging problema ko lang eh ang dealer. Mazda Batangas is the most inconsiderate dealer i've ever dealt with. :furious:

2. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by CX7 View Post
    ...... Ang naging problema ko lang eh ang dealer. Mazda Batangas is the most inconsiderate dealer i've ever dealt with. :furious:
    that is a REAL ISSUE, i agree

buti nalang hindi nadagdagan ng perwisyo ng kotse

double whammy sana if issue pa ang kotse, issue pa ang dealer

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    it is NOT common for a brand new car to have rattling issues. it maybe common for a 5 year old car but not for a brand new one. since its still under warranty, just bring it up for warranty claim to the mazda dealer of your choice, it does not have to be mazda pasong tamo. there is greenhills, alabang, quezon avenue.

regarding insurance, transfer to a different insurer when you renew this year.

oh, and since this is your first post, you have to forgive some member of this forum who cannot help you by giving advise and have to be rude and say sorry for it

welcome to tsikot

4. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by munskie View Post
    Yup, medyo mahina cooling system (especially one coming from a XTrail User)....but its no deal breaker for me.
    Haha, oo medyo mahina aircon ng Xtrail 2004. Need to change the microfilter every change oil para lumakas uli. I don't know kung nag improve sa Tokyo edition since they moved the location of the aircon to a higher position. Yun Xtrail CVT at least may aircon sa rear seats so it shouldn't have any issues.

5. Join Date
    May 2010
    I've been lucky to not have any rattling sounds. My mileage now at 2,600 kms so far. Aircon working great too. But to be fair, my CX7 is always parked under a shade, and I have VCool clear tint for the windshield aside from the all around medium/dark tint on the windows and rear shield, I'm sure that helps with the heat.

Also, I've always been happy with Mazda P. Tamo. When I got my car, the company I work for has its own insurance company. They did not force their accredited insurance with me. Right away, I got a unit, with my own insurance.
    Last edited by nephilim; September 15th, 2010 at 06:37 PM. Reason: added text ...

6. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    I've compared the AC on Mazda 3 and the CX7 and i've noticed that the 3 temp is much cooler that that of the 7 . It's not that i'm complaining on the cooling system of the 7 but i've noticed too, that my CX7 has 5 vents while the M3 only has 4, plus the fact that the 7 has a much bigger space to fill, and comes out of the factory with untinted fronts.

with both cars set at 22 degrees, i'm getting moists on the m3's window while none on the cx7.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    yup the cooling system is relative. pag mataba mas kailangan talaga ng lamiggg.

we have a Mazda6, hindi naman ako naiinitan, minsan nakabukas pang ang cover ng sunroof to allow sunrays to go in, pero ok naman

does this mean I'm so fit or okey naman ang Mazda aircon?

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    ^^

ok yung aircon

9. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    looks like wala talagang issues ang 7.

so far, i have none with mine whether its transmission, aircon, suspension, build quality, choking or what have you

iba talaga ang japan CBU

10. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    I have also CX 7 2011 no complain about the aircon Automatic nmn kc, Specially the overall condition for now.,Im open for any suggestion about car care

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Mazda CX-7  Complain