New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 209 of 209 FirstFirst ... 109159199205206207208209
Results 2,081 to 2,085 of 2085
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Joseeduardo View Post
    Hi!

I recently purchased (February 2018) a used B2500, however, it wouldn't start since last week. Around March and April I noticed that it was having a hard time starting. It seems that it has something to do with the timer ng heater. Can anyone help or direct me on what to do? We tried replacing the starter, batteries and I think just last week my mechanic tried a different glow plug.

Still nothing.

Regards,

Edward
    If you suspect that you have a faulty timer, then it is possible that it is left in "open position". In that case, the other relay won't run since it is still waiting for the signal coming from the timer. I suggest you ask the help of an electrician.

It could be possible that the said timer is responsible for actuating electrical signal to your fuel pump and if it's faulty, then that means no fuel delivery.

Speaking of which, is the fuel pump in good condition? One experience I had which you could check also is the fuel filter. It was choked the whole time. When I asked the repairman to remove the fuel tank, we found out that the tank is full of dirt which is the culprit of a frequently clogged fuel filter.

Let's wait for the opinions of our experts here.

2. Join Date
    May 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by rna800 View Post
    sir, kung taga dito ka sa qc, meron akong shop na pinapagawan along congressional ave. sila yung nagsabi sakin na ingatan ko daw na huwag masira ang heater plug kasi daw mahal at mahirap hanapin. meron daw nagpagawa sa kanila ng ganon, parang 1500 ata ang isa tapos 4 yun. i dont know where they found it coz that shop is like casa, just bring your car there and they will do everything but the difference is you can watch them while repairing your car and they could give you advises as well.

good thing that i havent experience replacing that for the 10 years of ownership but i noticed that sometimes it's kinda long but it goes out.

about your tachometer, that also happened to me and i saw the repair guy connecting something on the side of the engine block (driver side). try checking it, maybe it's not connected.
    Quote Originally Posted by Archerfish View Post
    If you suspect that you have a faulty timer, then it is possible that it is left in "open position". In that case, the other relay won't run since it is still waiting for the signal coming from the timer. I suggest you ask the help of an electrician.

It could be possible that the said timer is responsible for actuating electrical signal to your fuel pump and if it's faulty, then that means no fuel delivery.

Speaking of which, is the fuel pump in good condition? One experience I had which you could check also is the fuel filter. It was choked the whole time. When I asked the repairman to remove the fuel tank, we found out that the tank is full of dirt which is the culprit of a frequently clogged fuel filter.

Let's wait for the opinions of our experts here.
    Hi! Appreciate the reply. My mechanic did mention the relay, and asked me to have it checked by a electrician. We're considering replacing the fuel pump as well. Already bought one from Toyosco (Pasay).

Also, do you know of any other place that sells mazda oem/replacement parts?

Thank you!

3. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Joseeduardo View Post
    Hi! Appreciate the reply. My mechanic did mention the relay, and asked me to have it checked by a electrician. We're considering replacing the fuel pump as well. Already bought one from Toyosco (Pasay).

Also, do you know of any other place that sells mazda oem/replacement parts?

Thank you!
    Since the mechanic did mention that relay, I suggest that you have an electrician first to diagnose it instead of buying a fuel pump. If it is possible to "try first before you buy" that fuel pump, then there's nothing to lose.

EDIT: I see that you already bought one. I hope it is possible for you to return it if the original pump is still functional.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Heads up fellas!

Mazda PH is recalling 3 models for airbag defect | Visor PH

Sent from my ASUS_Z012D using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Meron ako acquired na Mazda B2200 pick up 1991 model. Hingi po ako ng payo dito sa forum magkano ang magagastos kung ipapa convert ko sa power steering. Saan po meron mahusay mag convert na shop sa power steering? Power steering ready na po ba ang gear box ng ganon modelo? Salamat po.