New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 208 of 209 FirstFirst ... 108158198204205206207208209 LastLast
Results 2,071 to 2,080 of 2085
  1. Join Date
    May 2010
    Nagkaron ako ng B2500 dati. One of the most cspable pick ups i had. Really happy with it. Ngayon naghahanap ako ng B25 or 22 wala akong mahanap na makinis at maayos pa.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Sirs im running a crew cab (4door) b2500 and im planning to install a full audio setup

Ive contemplated installing the sub under neath the front passenger side floor. pero id like to see how you guys installed subs in your dual cab/crew cab pickups.

thanks

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Sirs im running a crew cab (4door) b2500 and im planning to install a full audio setup

Ive contemplated installing the sub under neath the front passenger side floor. pero id like to see how you guys installed subs in your dual cab/crew cab pickups.

thanks

3. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    question po.
    anong pinagkaiba ng Manual steering gear oil sa Power steering fluid? san banda ito ilalagay?
    newbie question lang

4. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    question po.
    anong pinagkaiba ng Manual steering gear oil sa Power steering fluid? san banda ito ilalagay?
    newbie question lang

dito po ba ilalagay?
    screenshot_1.jpg

5. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    revive naman thread naten

Sent from my Q390 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

6. Join Date
    Jun 2016
    halo sir saan po makakuha ng oil seal repair kit para sa steering gear box ng b2500 maZda

7. Join Date
    May 2013
    hi, i have b2500/98 model problem is continuous supply ng kuryente sa glow plugs/heater. dapat po ba nagcucut off yung kuryente dun? ano po kaya sira dun, naka ilang palit na ko ng heater.

8. Join Date
    May 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by onzii View Post
    hi, i have b2500/98 model problem is continuous supply ng kuryente sa glow plugs/heater. dapat po ba nagcucut off yung kuryente dun? ano po kaya sira dun, naka ilang palit na ko ng heater.
    well di ko makita ginawa ko nalang manual

9. Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by duskylim View Post
    Dear Sirs:

The white smoke you are experiencing has usually 2 causes:

1) Long cranking times without firing cause the injectors to deliver a lot of fuel into the combustion chamber and then, when the engine does finally start and fire, not all the accumulated fuel is burned up, the unburnt liquid fuel is expelled as an acrid (masakit sa mata at ilong) white smoke. Its smells terrible and is irritating to the eyes and lungs.

2) If the smoke is continuous and the engine runs unusually slowly, with very little power, its possible that the cam has jumped a tooth on the belt, retarding the timing, which would result in the observed problem.

Of course be sure that it is not OIL smoke which means you need to have an overhaul na. Get a professional opinion. Also do yourself a favor and use better quality fuels, I recommend Shell, Petron, Total and City Oil in that order of preference.

The best solution is to make sure that your engine and in particular your fuel and glow plug systems are working properly. The best check for the fuel system is to go to a competent calibrator (e.g. DRT along Shorthorn - look for Gener del Rosario, or even the ultimate local calibrator - Jake Arellano at Central Diesel Clinic along Quezon Blvd just at the foot of the road to Capitol Medical Center). They are very helpful and will explain to you everything.

One thing people don't often do with the Mazda B2200/B2500 is to check the fuel separators, filters and thimble filter.

The water separator is just beside the fuel tank in the back and can get badly clogged if neglected - I should know because I was guilty of that myself. If you buy cheap water-contaminated diesel (guilty again) mabilis sya magbara. Don't bother trying to clean it out yourself, bukod sa napakahirap, its a 2 -3 person job. Just bring it to DRT and ask Gener to do it for you.

I know it seems expensive, but replacing the fuel filter regularly is essential to proper running, despite the fact that the manual says it should be changed every 10, 000 km - masakit sa bulsa! Well what I did was to get the one for a Hyundai Starex, and replace the original filter assembly of the Mazda, WHY?

1) the entire Starex filter assy is cheaper than the Mazda's.

2) the Starex filter has a hand pump na wala sa Mazda, so you can pump/prime it kapag naubusan ka ng crudo, with the original filter you had to crank it for a very long time to get fuel in, kawawa batterya mo!

3) the replacement Starex filters are cheaper and have a drain and sensor at the bottom for water and sediment... panalo.

Most people aren't aware that the injection pump has a last line of defence against dirt and sediment, its a tiny, thimble-sized filter at the base of the fuel inlet into the injection pump.

It has a nasty habit of getting clogged up reguarly so you should clean it out every 6 months or so. If it gets blocked your engine gets dramatically weaker - no power, walang hila, etc.

Bring it to DRT and have them clean it out for you, watch carefully and after seeing it done once, you can do it for yourself na.

If its not the fuel system, hard starting is a sign of DEAD glow plugs. Sadly they do not die all at once but one at a time. If you lose one or two, you might not even notice it, parang humahaba lang ang starting mo.

When you lose all 4 then it becomes extremely difficult if not impossible to start. You have to keep cranking forever kaya, and maraming diesel na naiipon sa makina, which becomes the white smoke you see kapag umandar na sya.

All that unburned diesel is BAD for your engine, it washes away the oil from the cylinder walls and shortens the engine's life, so you better fix it.

Again try out the KHT - Kitahara glow plugs - they have a reasonable price, good performance and reasonable life. Now the original NGK's will cost you about Php 1250-1500 each!

A Kitahara plug in the same range (go for 11.5 v to 12 v) is from Php 275-350 each - kitaamm! Admitedly they won't last as long as the original NGKs - mine lasted about 6 to 7 years, while the Kitahara's last only about 2 to 3 years.

But because they're 1/4th the price of the originals, panalo ka pa rin (it comes to half the effective cost).

Its quite likely you have to change glow plugs na so punta ka na ng Fordland sa Banawe at magdala ka ng sample ng glowplug mo - I think its a PZ-30 (11.5v to 12 volts).

Hope this helps,

Best Regards,

Dusky Lim
    Is a late b2200 89 model rf diesel engine any good?

10. Join Date
    May 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by rna800 View Post
    sir, kung taga dito ka sa qc, meron akong shop na pinapagawan along congressional ave. sila yung nagsabi sakin na ingatan ko daw na huwag masira ang heater plug kasi daw mahal at mahirap hanapin. meron daw nagpagawa sa kanila ng ganon, parang 1500 ata ang isa tapos 4 yun. i dont know where they found it coz that shop is like casa, just bring your car there and they will do everything but the difference is you can watch them while repairing your car and they could give you advises as well.

good thing that i havent experience replacing that for the 10 years of ownership but i noticed that sometimes it's kinda long but it goes out.

about your tachometer, that also happened to me and i saw the repair guy connecting something on the side of the engine block (driver side). try checking it, maybe it's not connected.

Hi!

I recently purchased (February 2018) a used B2500, however, it wouldn't start since last week. Around March and April I noticed that it was having a hard time starting. It seems that it has something to do with the timer ng heater. Can anyone help or direct me on what to do? We tried replacing the starter, batteries and I think just last week my mechanic tried a different glow plug.

Still nothing.

Regards,

Edward