New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Hahaha... long time no see, orly...

For wet dog smell... you'll probably have to air out the car and clean the filters in the airconditioning... if you can unbolt the seats and set them out in the sun, even better.

BTW... you still check your inbox? I might have a PM or two to send you within the next few weeks.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

2. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Question: Where is the best and most affordable place to buy parts for this car? I need shocks, suspension parts, OEM mudguards and power window master switch for the 626.

Thanks!!

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Mazford in Banawe might still have stuff for it... but it's a long shot. Sorry, don't remember the phone number.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Mazford in Banawe might still have stuff for it... but it's a long shot. Sorry, don't remember the phone number.
    Thank Kuya!! Nga pala, would you know if I can get parts for it sa bandang Taft Ave, near EDSA in Pasay?

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Don't know any of the shops in the Evangelista area that carry Mazda parts, sorry.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Don't know any of the shops in the Evangelista area that carry Mazda parts, sorry.
    It's alright. Thanks anyway!

7. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Josephroco View Post
    mga kuya i nid help bout my 1993 mazda626,di po ako mkhnap ng distributor n brandnew na katulad tlga ng distributor nitong sskyan ko eh,my nbili me sa Mazford pero hndi sya gmgana which is pang 626 din sya un nga lang s tingin ko po mgkaiba ng part nmber nila,nid ko po help kng ano pde gawin pra gmana ung distributor ng ibang 626 dto s 626 ko,,ska nga po pla penge nman po ako list ng mga autoshop na ngre2store ng mazda po huh!!pde po ba i modified yung comp box or ung ECU?pra po mging cmpatible ung mga distributor ng 626 n available dto?di ko alm kng anu ggwin dto wla ako mxado alm s kotse,,
    TNx in advnce s mga info na maibbigay nyo!
    Pwede ang mitsubishi distributor. Marami rin mitsu parts na pwede sa 626. Ang ECU nga daw pareho lang sa mitsu. Dalhin mo lang mga parts mo sa evangelista or banaue at sabihin mo pang mitsubishi.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Great car for me. Its an under rated car if you ask me.

Had a brand new back in the Middle East when it was first released (tagal na nun!). I had the sedan then, I used to drive it to Dubai once a month from a Muscat and I when I do I open it up to 240kph (road was good and straight, both sides are miles and miles of sand dunes. Steering is great, it was the first car to have this 'intelligent' power steering where it kindda stiffens a bit when you go faster...better control at high speeds.

I started looking for one again here in Manila a few years back, of course 2nd hand ang choice... after searching here at tsikot I found one in very good condition, hatchback naman ngayon...and this time automatic, really love the car. Since we had a project in Batangas, I regularly use the Startoll... no speed limit... I tried opening it up.... gave me a respectable 210kph... then I had it tweaked by a friend, and got put some 17"... gave it better torque, and on can gave another 15km on top of the 210kph.... Not bad for a A/T hatchback.

I think this model was voted car of the year in its class (I am not sure how many times) in JAPAN.

The reason why Mazda's have a low resale value here is because back in mid to late 80's, the exclusive dealer of Mazda here in the country did not stock on its inventories of spare parts for all the Mazda car line. Thats why the servicing was difficult since there where no spares available. Also as I was told the exclusive dealer back then had management and operations problems that lead to the frustration of the Japanese and eventually gave limited support and credit. The story is different now with the new models and the entry of Mazda Philippines, and of course the injection of Ford in the picture.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    The 626 seems like a good bargain, however are there any issues if it's an automatic?

10. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    got my 1999 mazda 626 euro model just a month ago here in libya where i'm at now. Just want to ask if the euro model mazda's have the same spare parts as that of the japan model mazda's?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Mazda 626