The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    ano feeedback dun sa mga zeon ng shocks ang mura ahh

2. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Bawawaw29 View Post
    oo nga revive naman natin tong thread na to, kasi nagbabalak pa lang ako kumuha ng mazda3.

Feedbacks naman about suspension and shocks. Positive and Negative

thanks
    Bro walang positive sa suspension ng Mazda pangit talaga. May usdm 07Mazdaspeed3 ako at pinalitan ko ng KW variant3 coilovers ung shocks kasi makalampag bumagsak ung stock. Sa KW ok talaga parang Benz pero pay the price ika nga. Engine support pinalitan ko rin para sure pero 1 lang para hindi malakas ang vibration matigas kasi.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    SI 06, which brand and type of aftermarket engine support did you get?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Bravoexo View Post
    SI 06, which brand and type of aftermarket engine support did you get?
    I ordered from Street Unit.com because it is a direct replacement than remove the part and have it fabricated. I heard it can be fabricated locallly by Zafra or M7 and others in the business. The engine support is the solid rubber type Bravoexo kaya parang diesel ang vibration but sure ako hindi mapupunit.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    ah, I only wonder if I would need the third bolt though, since our units here have three bolts, for the passenger mount. Only hardrace has a 1.6L version though... it's the same stock metal mount but filled with solid rubber, like the Mazdaspeed stock mount. Only thing is they are always either out of stock or can't find all three from one source.

I've asked Zee Car plus before about polyurethane filling my wasted mounts... they adviced against it due to the vibes... only for racing per their suggestion... :P

6. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Bravoexo View Post
    ah, I only wonder if I would need the third bolt though, since our units here have three bolts, for the passenger mount. Only hardrace has a 1.6L version though... it's the same stock metal mount but filled with solid rubber, like the Mazdaspeed stock mount. Only thing is they are always either out of stock or can't find all three from one source.

I've asked Zee Car plus before about polyurethane filling my wasted mounts... they adviced against it due to the vibes... only for racing per their suggestion... :P
    I will try to find out who fabricates the rubber mounts locally and will post. The solution to soften the solid rubber mounts is to drill holes in the rubber but polyurethane I would totally ignore.

Check out streetunit.com they have tons of Mazda 3 parts.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Poly is definitely too hard. And drilling holes in poly is hit or miss. Drill one too many and it's too loose.

That's the problem with fabricated rubber, too. Drill too many holes and the mount becomes too soft, which means that you'll get clunk as the engine moves under acceleration.

M7 fabricates rubber and poly mounts... as does Cruven.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

8. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    zombie thread revival.

had to replace my front shocks at 22T km (2007 mz3 hatch) back in jan 2009. As of a few months ago at 32T km, all the shocks now need replacement (again). only added 10T km in the past 2 years because parking lot queen siya ngayon (nagsapalaran ako hehehe OFW).

funny thing. i am now driving a 2005 mz6 with a LOT of miles on it (125T km). it's on its original shocks. which are not pristine (and napalitan na ball joints in front), but still in better condition than the mz3 back in Manila!

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    I've always felt that the stock shocks of the 1.6 are way too soft. The car moves around too much at high speeds (though not as badly as the Corolla). A good solution would be to forgo buying new 1.6-spec shocks and to go for the shocks for the 2.3 liter variant overseas.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

10. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Buy Koni's na lang it might last the lifetime of your car.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Mazda 3 Problem - Front shock absorber