New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by p0gs View Post
    Sir just to verify lang, nag kikick-in ba yung ABS pag dumaan kayo sa lubak and lumalalim yung preno? I'm also a Mazda 3 owner po (V - 2005 model) kasi and I've ran into similar situations with my unit. Just to share my story (sorry mods kung nobela) Immediately after the ABS operates, either because of potholes or sudden braking, lumulubog yung preno. It eventually goes back to normal however, when I pump the brakes or just by continued use nung auto. My online research came up with two most probable culprits. Either the brake master failing or the ABS pump having issues. Then 3 months ago, nangyari uli yung issue but this time, hindi na bumalik sa normal yung preno. Kailangang sagad to the floor na talaga yung apak para mag-full stop yung auto. I was expecting the worst but what I initially did was to follow what most of the auto-gurus here always suggest... start with the simplest and cheapest possible solution first, which in my case was to do a total system flush/refill of the brake fluid. Lo and behold, it worked! Balik agad yung normal feel at operation ng brake nung auto. To this day, I have not experienced the same issue kahit na nadadaan pa ako sa lubak and even after mag operate ng ABS. Hope this is also the same case with your unit.
    Yes sir ganyan na ganyan yung problem ng mazda 3 ko 2005 model din sya, txn for the advice i hope same din magiging result sa advice nyo po.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Sir just to verify lang, nag kikick-in ba yung ABS pag dumaan kayo sa lubak and lumalalim yung preno? I'm also a Mazda 3 owner po (V - 2005 model) kasi and I've ran into similar situations with my unit. Just to share my story (sorry mods kung nobela) Immediately after the ABS operates, either because of potholes or sudden braking, lumulubog yung preno. It eventually goes back to normal however, when I pump the brakes or just by continued use nung auto. My online research came up with two most probable culprits. Either the brake master failing or the ABS pump having issues. Then 3 months ago, nangyari uli yung issue but this time, hindi na bumalik sa normal yung preno. Kailangang sagad to the floor na talaga yung apak para mag-full stop yung auto. I was expecting the worst but what I initially did was to follow what most of the auto-gurus here always suggest... start with the simplest and cheapest possible solution first, which in my case was to do a total system flush/refill of the brake fluid. Lo and behold, it worked! Balik agad yung normal feel at operation ng brake nung auto. To this day, I have not experienced the same issue kahit na nadadaan pa ako sa lubak and even after mag operate ng ABS. Hope this is also the same case with your unit.
    Yes sir ganyan na ganyan yung problem ng mazda 3 namin 2005 model din sya

3. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    I see sir... then I would suggest ipa-flush and refill nyo muna yung brake fluid. I had mine done in a shop along congressional ave., QC. I can give you their details if you want. Pero the same procedure can be done naman in almost any other auto shop. What's good about the service that I got eh hindi old school type yung pag bleed ng brake na tipong pina-pump pa yung brake from within the cabin. May machine sila na ginamit and the shop said the service was "pressurized brake bleeding". HTH

4. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    I see sir... then I would suggest ipa-flush and refill nyo muna yung brake fluid. I had mine done in a shop along congressional ave., QC. I can give you their details if you want. Pero the same procedure can be done naman in almost any other auto shop. What's good about the service that I got eh hindi old school type yung pag bleed ng brake na tipong pina-pump pa yung brake from within the cabin. May machine sila na ginamit and the shop said the service was "pressurized brake bleeding". HTH
    How much naman po yung cost?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    IIRC, 1.8k yung total damage sa akin nun sir. Bale 1.2k yung service/labor + 3 bottles of brake fluid (*200 each bottle).

6. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    IIRC, 1.8k yung total damage sa akin nun sir. Bale 1.2k yung service/labor + 3 bottles of brake fluid (*200 each bottle).
    Sir napagawa ko na yung mazda ko and it cost me only 550.00 pesos sa rapide ako nagpagawa

7. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    good for you sir for getting a much lower price for the service. Be wary of rapide nga lang po pala sir. May thread na yan dito with mostly not so good reviews.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Up ko lang po, having same problem with my nissan cefiro. Tanong ko lang pwede ba gumamit ng ibang hydrovac+master cylinder assembly? Or may parang universal assembly? Sorry for noob question. Thanks!

9. Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Boss, ano pangalan ng shop? San po banda sa QC?

10. Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Hi! May I know kaya saan sa congressional mo pinagawa yung car? I have the same problem

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast